chapter 17 - What the hell

Phil's pov

Dan is sat with me and it's all quiet until a wave comes and hits the hospital and a whale starts to tell me I'm going to die and then an eel comes and that's when.....

I wake up

I've always had weird dreams but that one was defiantly one of the strangest, I mean a talking whale? Not something most people dream about.  I turn over to see Dan but before I even move me head an inch I can hear him, I can hear him shouting.

I sit bolt upright to see what on earth was happening to Dan and all I can see is him being dragged through the door by the hospital security and the man in the the corner who is laughing, but not normal laughing.  He has an evil laugh, the kind from an old movie with a horrible villain.

Just as Dan is struggling out of the door I lock eyes with him but this time it wasn't romantic, he looks at me as if he was ashamed of something, I have to find out what is happening.  I look back at him in shock and with a bit of anger as I can't believe he did something so bad in a hospital, whatever he has done must be pretty bad for him to be dragged through the door by men in black suits. 

Could he just keep himself in control and not have all the attention for once!  I turn to the man in the chair to ask him what happened when he smiles at me and says "He told me to go jump out of a window and was about to punch me,"

 Was he serious? Did Dan actually do this?  He must have had a pretty good reason, I slide my foot out of bed and instantly regret it as when I put it on the ground it sends pain shooting up my leg.  I slide my foot back into bed and say "Why? Are you okay?  I am so sorry!"  And I truly am, my boyfriend just tried to hit an innocent man for no apparent reason and I assumed just by his laugh that he was awful.  He clearly isn't well and if Dan did hit him it could have killed him!  Maybe the whole boyfriend idea was too much for him.

He starts to open his mouth to tell me what actually happened when I hear a noise from the woman in bed 3.   I did't know anything about her as she sits too far away from me to have a conversation but I know her name is Gloria and from her little whiteboard bellow her bed.  "Don't listen to a single thing he says!" She shouts.

I can't believe what is happening for the third time today, I just want things to be calm and to snuggle up with Dan on the sofa and not have to deal with any of this right now.  She carries on, "I have sat here and listened to the most homophobic language come from that man's mouth and your lovely boyfriend was trying his best to defend you and all other gay people and he just provoked him!  I tell you, your boyfriend should have hit him and he is not in the wrong at all!"  She was fully shouting now and I was just confused.

I understood what was happening to a degree and the man just sat and again started his evil cackle.  I believe Gloria, i'm not sure why but I do and I feel so bad about giving Dan an angry glare.  "Thank you so much Gloria, I knew he wouldn't have done it without a reason, and to be honest I don't care what he thinks because me and Dan are happy and always will be so he can go and be miserable somewhere else."

I'm staying calm but I know I'm on a lot of medication so maybe it's just that.  

"Good on you, now get some rest." 

The man just sat and stayed quiet, maybe he is starting to realize he's wrong, or maybe he's too intelligent to argue against me and Gloria but whatever it is I really don't care anymore.

I turn back over and chuckle to myself about how much Gloria reminds me off my mum and slowly drift back off to sleep.

I wake up a few hours later by the nurse who is stood at my bed with a tray of pills.

"Oh sorry I was asleep which ones are for me?" I ask with quite a positive smile for the amount of pain i'm still in.  

"Sorry love but it's all of these," She says pointing to a cluster of pills on her tray.

"And I have to tell you that Dr Wilson is coming to see you soon about the disruption this morning but most importantly about your current situation."  She looks down at her feet and it worries me.

"Okay, I understand what happened earlier but what is my situation?"

I am starting to panic, since I woke up last night it's been explained to me that I could have several serious problems but they did't seem likely yet now in my mind I have them all. Turns out I didn't just fall down the stairs, I bounced from stair to stair giving myself an injury on each one.

"It's not my place to say," She says passing me the cluster of pills.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

heyyyy

so I basically want to say thank you for reading!  If your up to here then you must be kinda enjoying it so thank youuuuuuuuuuuu and i hope you enjoy the rest!