Chapter ThirtyTwo

(A/N jessica in MM)

Lucas P.O.V.

I'm in mcdonalds trying to clear my head I cant believe what the fuck I saw man....

"Can I sit here?" Some random white girl asks.

"Um sure"

"Whats your name?" She asks smiling.

"Lucas and you?"

"Jessica"

"Cool" I say reading the 22 text messages Quin sent me.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She asks

Do I have a girlfriend? I mean my girlfriend didnt seem to think she had a boyfriend when she was letting another nigga eat her pussy. But we didnt break up yet and I dont know if we going to so imma be faithful.

"Yeah I have a girlfriend"

"Oh" she says sounding sad "well incase it doesnt work out heres my number" she says pulling out a pen a peice of paper. She handed me the paper smiled then left. I balled it up and put into my pocket.

As she walks away and I stare at her ass Shidd I might Just hit her up....

......

Jacob P.O.V.

My sister fucked up.

I heard everything even they little sex scene I'm guessing the white boy I saw walking out looking pissed was her boyfriend. Maybe I should pick another room away from Quins.

Buzz Buzz

*Text mode*

Mybaby: wyd?

Me: chilling, I fought your brother by the way

Mybaby: why?

Me: because he kept trying me..

Mybaby: Omg ugh where did you fight him?

Me: he was at my dads house with Quin shes my sister

Mybaby: WTF thats crazy shes your sister? And bossman is your dad?

Me: yeah and who's bossman?

Mybaby: Quincy your dad he's a drug lord.

Me: oh shit I aint even know that...

Mybaby: Yeah but I'll Ttyl John just yelled my name I have a feeling all hell bout to break loose.

Me: he better not try you.

*end of text mode*

I love nadia so much man.

.......

Nadias P.O.V.

"Nadia Get The Fuck Down Here" John yells scaring me because he never screams like that or curses at me period.

I walk downstairs.

"I dont want you dating that little fuck boy Jacob" he says clinching his jaw.

"Yeah thats not gonna happend" I refuse to let him break up me and jacob all because jacob beat his ass.

Dj sent me the video.

"What" John asks stepping towards me. I get scared and give in.

"I said ok" I lie

"Call him and break it off now" John says snatching my phone from my hand.

He calls Jacobs number and puts it on speaker.

"Wassup baby?" Jacob answers.

"I'm breaking up with you" I say trying not to cry I cant believe john is making me do this.

"Why?" He asks sounding hurt

John gives me that you better not say shit look.

"Its just not working out"

"Not working out what are you talking about we go perf- hold up its because of john isnt it?" He asks

"N-No its just-" beep

He hung up.

........
Nadias party.

Nadia P.O.V.

Its my birthday turn up John rented out a Hotel, Everybody and they mama here. I'm having a good time, I havent talked to John all day though. He forced me to break up with Jacob thats so fucked up...He needs Quin back Because without her he's not himself.

"Wheres Jacob he's suppose to be here" I say to myself

"Happy birthday Nadia" I hear people say as I walk through the crowed looking for Jacob.

"Thank you" I reply smiling.

I finally spot Jacob with some hoe in his lap he whispering all in her ear and shit. He spots me and immediately turns his attetion back to her as if I wasnt standing here.

"Jacob you stupid" the girl says hitting his chest laughing.

"You love it though." He says kissing her.

I snapped and ran up on her I dragged her off his lap and started rocking her shit. She tried to get up but I punched her back down. I felt a pair of hands grab me, I looked back and it was jacob I started hitting him too.

"Keep your fucking hands off me" he yells gripping my wrist.

"Fuck you" I yell in anger.

"Sorry I already did it to my new bitch" he whispers in my ear.

"I fucking hate you get the fuck away from me" I yell.

"Whats going on?" Quin asks walking up.

"John made me break up with Jacob then Jacob got a new girlfriend so I rocked her shit because love him" I say crying.

"John did what?" Quin yells walking away. I'm guessing to find John.

Jacob grabs my waist "let go of me" I say trying to walk away but he's too strong.

"Come here Now" he demands lord. I listen and look at him.

"You love me?" He asks biting his lips

"Nah I dont love these hoes" I say looking down.

"Dont fucking play with me" he says laughing.

"Yes I love you" I admit

"I love you too ma" he says kissing me but I pull away

"What about your hoe?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"Like you said I dont love these hoes" he says making me laugh.

"You better not cause you belong to me" I say kissing him.

..........
▪Lucas found a white girl.
▪John wrong for that.
▪Nadia dont play bout Jacob <3.