Chapter Sixteen

This Chapter is dedicated to unknownstoriesss thanks for showing hella love to my book <3 and your comments have me dead !

Nadia in the MM (Skai Jackson)

JM P.O.V.

Bossman squeezed the trigger but the gun had no bullets in it. He smiled then pulled me into a hug.

"Boy you know I wouldnt kill you. You're like a son to me But I meant what I said dont hurt my daughter"

"I Love her what happend earlier wasnt intended I just get so fucking jealous" I explain to bossman

"I feel ya" bossman says dapping me.

I look at nadia and shes crying with her eyes closed.

"Baby Girl" I say while hugging her.

"I thought I lost You, Without You I have no one John You're my only family If I loose you I swear I will kill myself I put that on mom and dads Grave." Nadia says crying into my chest.

"Let me talk to her" bossman says

Nadia shakes her head No.

"Come on N baby I'm sorry just let me talk to you baby girl" bossman said with a look of remorse on his face.

"Whats with the nicknames? Q man and N baby?" Quin asked

"We gave eachother nicknames we have that type of bond" nadia says laughing and wiping her tears.

"Can I talk to you N baby?" Bossmans asks again nadia shook her head yes then got up. They went into the kitchen to talk.

"Spill" quin says with her arms crossed

"What?" I ask already knowing the answer

"You sell drugs right?" She asks

"Right"

"And you called my dad bossman so does he sell too?" She asks giving me her full attention.

"Let me tell you who your dad is..."

Nadia P.O.V.

I finally get a point of view yasss anyways back to the story.

Me and Q man walked into the kitchen to talk.

"I'm sorry N baby" Q says

"Its ok" I mumble.

I love Q man he's like a father to me but I'm still a little shaken up by the fact that he just put a gun to my brothers head.

"You still mad at me?" Q ask pouting.

"No" I say laughing at how hes pouting like a 5 year old.

My phone ringed I looked to see barrys number.

"What?" I say answering the phone

"Why did you leave? Ive been calling you all day" he says sounding kind of hurt.

"Your friends almost raped me" I screamed into the phone.

"They what? They told me you just got up and left. I'm about to kill thoes motherfuckers" he screams then the line went dead.

"WHO ALMOST RAPED YOU?" Q screams looking like hes about to kill somebody.

"Its nothing" I lie

JM P.O.V.

Bossman comes back into the living room. With nadia following slowly behind him.

"WHO THE FUCK ALMOST RAPED HER AND WHY THE FUCK WASNT I TOLD ABOUT IT?" bossman screams.

"her boyfriends friends and because I was going to handle it" I assure him.

"BOYFRIEND?" he screams.

Oh shit I didnt tell him about her boyfriend. Bossman treats nadia like shes he's daughter. Just as I was about to speak the door opened. Me and bossman grabbed our guns and pointed at the door.

"Damn don't shoot a nigga cause I'm black yall acting like HPD" Dj says walking in with the rest of the gang behind him.

"Knock next time or ill shoot your head off your shoulders" bossman threatends

"Sure" dj says walking into the kitchen.

Dj knows bossman wont kill him. We been working for bossman since we were fifteen.

"Boy get the hell out my kitchen and get in the living room we gotta get down to business." Bossman yells

Dj walks out the kitchen with two sandwiches a bag of doritos and a sprite.

"Lets get down to business" dj says sitting on the couch.

"OK so as yall know them HBG niggas are out to get us but now they coming after both of my daughters" I smiled cause he refered to nadia as his daughter.

"White boy You need to figure out where all of there trap houses are asap I wanna know there every move" bossman says to Lucas but we call him whiteboy. He a computer genius ole boy got a scolorship to M.I.T but chose to be in the gang. He wanna be a thug so bad.

"As for the rest of you get strapped and keep an eye out when we find these niggas we gone blow they whole shit up then make it look like an accident I want clean up crew on standby borris and bird I want the both of you infront of my house all night dont let anyone pass you understood?" Bossman ask

"Bet" everyone says

"I found one of they traps its the green house on 4th by the waffle house" whiteboy says while typing on his labtop.

"Good now everyone get strapped up we head out now" bossman yells so everyone hears him.

"Now?" Quin asks with wattery eyes.

"Yes baby girl now we gotta get them before they get you ok?"

"Be carful daddy" quin says

"I will" bossman assured her

"I was talking to John" quins says making everyone laugh.

"I will baby I promise" I say while giving her a kiss.

"I see how it is" bossman says.

"We gone have a talk when you get back" quin says pointing at bossman with one eyebrow lifted.

"Oh god.. " he says.

"Everyones ready boss" Dj says still eating.

"Both of you be careful" quin says while hugging bossman.

"We will" me and bossman both said.

"What about me bestfriend?" Dj ask quin while holding out his arms

"Be carful bestfriend" quin says laughing and giving him a hug.

"I love you dad" quin says while hugging bossman again

"I love you too baby girl" bossman replies kissing her forhead.

I hugged nadia and kissed her forhead.

Then We headed out to handle business I just pray everyone makes it back.

.........

▪boring I know
▪next chapter about to be good.
▪Will everyone make it back?....