CHAPTER 8 - Determined

*Nia's POV *

I woke up next morning sooo early because I had to start my practice !Am so happy . Dancing makes me feel better !
I wore my skinny leggings and short sleevless top , tied my hair in a high pony
and wore my shoes . I went to the school dance room , they gave me the permission to practice there . Thank God !
I decided to start with my warm up and stretches . Then I played my have song Ring Ding Song of SHINEE and tried some of their steps and finally learned it ! Yes . After a bunch of practise I took my bag and went to locker room to change . I feel good ! .

......

* Rayn's POV *

I gotup so early to restart my Football practice . Argh !!!
I felt its better to practice early morning because there is fresh air and no drooling girls ! Ah ! I find it difficult to concentrate , they keep on looking at me .
.
.
So I got up , put my shorts , shirt and my shoes , took my ball and went to school .
I reached there within 10 minutes and was walking towards the football Feild . There was no one at school , except for the guard.

As I was walking towards the field , I heard loud music from our dance room ., it was Ring Ding Dong ! My fav.

" I wonder whose using the dance room this early " I said to myself and went towards the room
. Someone's dancing on Ring Ding Dong ! Woah ! I wonder who is it . I peeked inside . As I saw the person dancing I was speechless ..

Nia .
THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP . I felt like my heart would just pop out now !
She Is graceful , full of energy and a bright smile !
I didn't want to disturb her so I decided to do my practise .
.
.

During my practice I saw her walking out but she didn't see me . Good .

* Nia's POV *

I was walking towards the get when u saw Rayn practice Football . Damn he looks sooo Hot !
Aisshhh ! What am I thinking !

I felt like he was looking at me , so I just walked as fast as I could and took a bus to home.
I got home and changed into my school uniform and went down to have breakfast .
I saw Mom cooking and dad reading newspaper and Annie stuffing her food . Aish ! This girl . I went down and took my food .
Then dad asked

" Nia . How's your dance practice going on ? "

" Good "

" you're going for practice in the evening too ? "

" Yes Dad "

" good "

" When is the competition ? "

" Next month "

" Hmm ... All the best then "

" Thanks dad "

I had my breakfast and left for school .
I decided to walk to the school as it would be a good exercise to release my muscles . I took my headphones and played music .I was in my own world , then I heard a loud horn and someone screaming my name . I turned around and saw Rayn running towards me and then I saw a car coming in high speed , I froze and closed my eyes .

* Rayn's POV *

God ! My legs are aching !!
I sure did a lot of practice today after so many days . I think I should walk to school to release my muscles .
I got out of my house and was walking to the school ,then saw Nia across the road walking and listening to music maybe .
She was not paying attention to where she is going . Aish ! This girl . I saw a car speeding towards speeding towards her .

" Nia !!!!!!!! "
I felt like my world would come to an end .

" Nia !! Damn ! She is not listening . "

I ran towards her . She saw me and the car and froze .
Idiot !
Why is she closing her eyes .

" Nia ! You idiot ! Get out of the way ! "

I ran as fast as I could , even the driver is not paying attention , he is on the phone . Damn you
The driver saw her , god ! He wot be able to stop !
I ran and caught Nia and fell to the side . The car just passed us .

Thank you God .

" Nia ! . Wake up ! Open your eyes you idiot ! "

My eyes became warm and tears started to form .
Why am I crying ?

" Nia . Just hold on "

I felt my hands wet , blood .
Her shoulder is bleeding .

Shit !
I took her in bridal style and ran as fast as I could. It was good school was nearby . I ran inside the campus with her hanging in my arms . I saw jade running towards me . Everybody were just staring at me blankly and whispering . Damn you guys !

" God ! Rayn . Water happened to her ?! " She shouted at me while running with me .

" I don't have time to explain everything now . We need to take her to the clinic ! "

I rushed her to the clinic and the nurse told to put her down on the bed and she started to wipe the blood .

" will she be okay ? Nurse "

" Of course dear. She just fainted because of shock . "

" and her injury ?! "

" It will be fine . Its just blood oozing out because she hit her shoulder somewhere hard . She will be fine once I put medicine.
"

I felt so happy and relieved . She is fine .
And then someone tapped my shoulder . I turned around and saw jade .

" Rayn . "

" What "

She smiled .

" Thank you "

" Okay. Go attend your class . I have my first our free . I'll be here . "

" Okay . Bye . Take care of her or your dead . "

" Okay ! "

She smiled and turned around but she again turned back .

" Rayn . "

" Now what ?! "

" You like her don't you ? "

I was shocked and speechless .
She tapped my shoulder and went.

Do I like her ?
No way !

-------------------------------------------

hey !! I know its a crap chappy . I'll make it better .

Thank you for those who are reading my story . How do you feel about my story so far ?
Please let me know in comments .

Love you all .