CHAPTER 5- Heart Broken..

*Nia's POV *

Jade came running towards me .
Silly girl !

" Hey Nia ! Guess what news I have ??! "

" What ??! Did Mr. Harris resign ??! "

" No ! Stupid ! "

" Then , what ?! " 

" Ryan and that slut Rihana Andrews are dating !! "

Ryan and Rihana are dating ?
....

I felt like some fired a bullet straight into my heart .

" Nia ! Nia ?! "  jade was shouting my name . But I was not able to react . I felt like paralyzed .

" Nia ! "

" Huh ?! "

" In which world are you ?? "

" nothing lets go . "

" ok." .

* Jade's POV *

Me and Nia went inside the class . She sat beside me . She had not spoken a single word , her face was emotionless . I don't know why .

" Hey Nia ! .... Nia ?!! "

God ! She is  not responding . What's happening ?!

Nia !!!!  "

I yelled her name so loud that , Ryan who was sitting at the right end of the class flirting with his girlfriend looked at Nia .
Still she gave no response . So I just pulled her up and went to washroom. I hugged  her , suddenly she started crying .
What happened to her .

" Nia ! God ! What happened to you ?! You're acting so strange and why are you crying ?! "

" Nothing " ( Still Sobbing ) 

" wha- "  I was cut off

" Please  "

" ok , but tell me later "

" hmm "

* Rayn's POV *

I was sitting with Rihana , who is unfortunately my girlfriend . I had accept her proposal so that I  don't think about Nia .
Suddenly I heard jade yell Nia's name like more than 10 times , still Nia gave no response and her face completely emotionless . I wonder why . Then I saw her look at me for a second when jade pulled her and went out . What happened to her .
Who cares ! She's been avoiding me for like 2 months .
After 20 minutes they came back , I saw Nia , her face was like a complete disaster , her eyes were puffy , they went to see the lecturer who was sitting and writing something , they spoke something and sir nodded , they took their bags and went out . But Where  ?
I just sprang up from my seat and made an excuse to go out and went behind them .

" Nia ! "

She stopped for a sec and then started walking .

" Nia ! "

Jade turned back .

" What ?! Rayn "

" Nia ! "

Nia continued walking . She didn't respond .

" Jade !"

" What ?!"

" what happened to her ? "

" None of your business ! Why would you care ? Go flirt with your girlfriend ! "

" jade ! She is n- "

I was cut off when Nia spoke . I heard her voice like after 2 months .

" Rayn . Just leave "

Now she was looking at me . Her eyes were filled with tears . Did anyone do anything to her ? I would surely kill them . I could see pain in her eyes . But why ?
I just turned back and went back to my class .
Whole day I was thinking about her . What made her cry ?

* Jade's POV *

I went to Nia's house to drop her . She told me to come with her. Maybe she wanted to tell the reason behind her sadness .
We went to her room . She lied down on her bed and I lay beside her .
She spoke up .

You wanted to know why I cried . Right ? "

" yes , you looked like a child who lost its candy . "

She smiled .

" did I ? Sorry . "

" Shutup  and tell me !"

" when .. When you told me that Rayn and Rihana are dating .... , I ... I ... I couldn't believe that . "

" You like him Right ? "

" No ..... "

" No ?! "

" huh ! YES "

" you alright now ? "

" Much better "

" Jade .. I won't fall for him "

" why ? Because he is happy with Rihana ? "

" hmm "

" you've already fallen for him ! Don't hold you heart ! Think about that . I'll leave now . Bye , take care . "

"hmm "

I hope she fixes herself .

* Nia's POV *

I was still lying on my bed , thinking about what jade told me . She's right . Then my phone buzzed .

*beep* *beep*

Its a message .

Hey Guys ! How are you all ?
I know its a boring chappie . Want some spice in it ?!
I know ! I know !
We all are teens we need something like that .
Guess what coming soon .
Do you all ship Niayn ?!

Thank you !
@gopika_horan