10•Doggy Style

Oh god help me. So uh. I've done this before. Just never written. Which is weird. And um. I'm now in a friends with benefits relationship? A part of me is doing it because I'm a horny mother fucker the other part is because i miss my ex boyfriend *sighhhh* kill me. Anyways, enjoy this :3

~

"Atom bomb baby, little atom bomb. I want her in my wigwam. She's just the way I want her to be. A million times hotter than TNT." The radio blared the song Atom Bomb Baby by The Five stars, it used to be a hit before the war. One of Nora's favorite songs. I was proud to say that I had now moved on from her. In any case, I had my brown-haired beauty sucking hungrily on my cock. MacCready's eyes were gently closed and his saliva was around his mouth while I watched him. I still had my jeans on but he was bare naked. I'll tell you how we got to this point. Rob and I were out on a date, walking around under the stars. We were watching a family of Radstags, presumably mother, father and child. MacCready commented about how he feared Duncan would never have a whole family again. Like, with two parents. And that's when I did it, it was time. I turned him to face me and got down on one knee, holding out a hubflower.

"Duncan has that chance. It may not be father, mother and son. But is it all that different with father, father and son? What I'm trying to ask you is a bit difficult for me I guess. You have been the apple of my eye since I first drunkenly stumbled into that room in The Third Rail. I felt something instantly. You have been there for me through so much."

Okay before I get anymore mushy, Robert Joseph MacCready, will you do the honors of becoming Robert Joseph Blitz?" I stumbled, he looked at me with a shocked expression and threw himself onto me, startling the Radstags and kissing me deeply. He whispered a yes and we got a bit out of hand before deciding to go home and continue. Now, here we are. R.J. pulled me out of his mouth and kissed me again while we swapped spit, a slightly salty taste from my pre-cum. He rolled onto his back on the bed and stroked himself rapidly.

"How do you want me." He purred which made my dick twitch.

"On all fours at the edge of the bed." I growled and stripped myself from my jeans and boxers that were already pulled down. He hummed and got himself into position, just as I requested. Our skin touched when I wrapped my arms around his torso and pretty much slammed into him as hard as I could, as I had lost control over my own actions. He shrieked and shuddered once I felt my cock collide with his back wall. I released my grip on him and kissed his shoulder with short and brief kisses. We moved against each other in sync, moans drowning out Travis' voice on the radio.

"He really know- ahhhhh yes fuck harder! Knows how to ruin the- oh my god Jack shit again!" He groaned. I slowly trailed a finger down his back before his front arms collapsed and he rested on his elbows. I watched as his hands gripped onto the sheets for his life while I pounded into him repeatedly.

"Ja-ack please I'm- ah!" He panted out. And with that, he released onto the mattress. I came inside of him shortly after. He fell onto his side and pulled me down next to him. We were panting messes while we laid next to eachother, eventually falling asleep in a ways that will pain us tomorrow.

~

In the time this one shot took, I was told I was just used to pass the time. Again. I feel sick like I'm going to vomit. Twice in one month this has happened. I'm actually losing hold of my will to live.