1•Cuddles (naked)

The sole survivor in this series of one shots will be called Jack. And i dedicate this whole challenge to Kohanamaru_Chan becaus i love her and her one shots :3

~

The light shone through the wooden walls, landing directly onto onto my face. I squinted and slowly opened my eyes. MacCready was gently snoring next to me, lying on his back and sprawled out like a starfish. I thought about getting out of bed, before reminiscing the night before, and how I was now completely naked, and so was my lover. Our clothes were mindlessly discarded around our bed; a blue jumpsuit was thrown on the floor next to a chair, a hat hung off the side of the nightstand, and so on. But of course the old Pip-Boy was laid gently next to the bed. I sighed happily as I remembered the previous night in detail. During my daydream, I hadn't noticed MacCready slowly waking up, I only knew when I felt a hand on my arm.

"Rise and shine sleepy head." I cooed. He smiled lazily and gently pulled me back down into bed.

"I'm sure the general of the Minutemen needs a day off, just lazing around at home." He complained. I couldn't resist how sexy he looked with his wild hair and sleepy eyes. Surrender was unavoidable. I smiled at him and got back under the covers, holding one of his hands in mine and cupping his butt with my other hand. He shimmied closer to me and drew circles on my cheek with his thumb. We stayed there in silence for hours, just enjoying each other's warmth and a few awkward boners. I told him how life was before the bombs fell because it interested him so much.

"Well, at least you didn't have to live in fear of giant roaches or irradiated corpses. And you had rad-free Nuka Cola." He pointed out during my explanation about corrupted governments.

"Yeah, but we did have to pay dreadfully high bills to scary politicians. It's kind of the same." I joked. He poked my chest and chuckled at my statement.

"Well now we have each other. We have nothing to be afraid of when the two evils are paired up." We shared a long and loving kiss, before resuming our stories.

"General, another settleme- oh god I'm so sorry." Preston had walked into our room and was now facing away from us as he apologized.

"I'll come back later." He mumbled to himself. MacCready and I laughed about what had just happened, and he made goofy impersonations of the other settlers here. Damn, I love this man.