3•First Time

MACCREADY ADMIRES ME FECK YEH

~

Rob leaped onto my back and attacked my neck with kisses. I held him in place and ran around the desert, as if I was giving him a piggy back ride.

"You can be so childish somehow." I chuckled and he rested his hands on my head.

"Oh come on, I can't be that bad. Think of it as making up for my childhood I missed in Little Lamplight. And plus you make this grumpy pile of bones happy." He twirled my hair between his fingers as he explained. I felt all warm inside when I realized how much we mean to each other.

About ten minutes of walking later -with my adorable merc still on my back-, we arrived back at Sanctuary and grabbed dinner. We sold the scraps we scavenged and headed back to our house. Upon entering the main building, we were met with smiling faces, laughs, cheers and small talk. These people were thankful to be here and safe, I've never seen this much happiness since the bombs dropped. Little did I know, MacCready was standing against the wall next to the stairs to our room, waiting for me.

"Sorry babe I just got lost in thought." I apologized. He laughed slightly and kissed my lips briefly. We linked our arms together and climbed the stairs to our room. We stripped down to our underwear and cuddled in bed. R.J. Being himself, decided to start tickling me, which ended in play fighting. We were rolling around the bed, I was gasping for air as he continued to torture me, his arms were being held against his chest by me with a few kisses here and there. Minutes later we ended up in a position were he had my hands kept in place above me on the bed and he was straddling me. We laughed out breathlessly as we realized it. The lamp on our bedside table was lighting up his beautiful face perfectly, everything about him was amazing.

"Jack," He started.

"You remember when I told you I was waiting for the right person and time?" He questioned and I nodded in response.

"Right now, here, with you." His whispers put me in a trance.

"Are you sure, you don't ha-" I was cut off when his lips collided with mine. Our lips moved in sync together as our tongues touched. We pulled away and I cockily smiled at him, earning an eye roll. I gently flipped us over and started kissing and biting at his neck. Just before I grip the top of his boxer-briefs, I whispered a short 'I love you' and discarded the underwear somewhere in the room. He chuckled nervously and motioned towards my boxers, which were now shortly joining the floor. We've seen each other naked and all, but this time, it was special. This wasn't just a shower or whatever, we were going to make love, it would be his first. I kissed him hard before trailing small and light kisses down his chest until I reached his cock. He moaned loudly as I licked his tip and bobbed my head up and down, groaning around him as he tugged at my hair, one of my few turn ons with which he often teased me. Rob bucked his hips upwards greedily, making me take him out of my mouth.

"I call top!" I giggled and began stroking him at a fast pace.

"I figured as much- Oh my god fuck ah I'm close!" He rushed. I hastily pulled my hand away before he could cum and parted his legs, kneeling down in between.

"W-What the fuck was that for?!" He grunted. I tapped on his thigh anxiously as I looked around our room for anything we could use as lubrication. MacCready looked at me confused before making an 'oh' shape with his mouth and getting up. He looked like a god damned angel, all mine. He handed me a small jar of some hand cream we found somewhere and I jokingly kept. I opened the cap and put coated my fingers with some of it. The once fearless merc was now anxiously biting his lower lip and it took all my power to not throw myself against the wall from how cute he was.

"Just, tell me to stop if you change your mind." I comforted.

"Oh my god just get on with it, you're making it so dramatic." He replied. I mimicked him mimicking me, mimicking him until I slid a finger into his ass, making him jump.

"A warning would be great next time." R.J. mumbled and steadied his breathing. I began to add a second finger before slowly thrusting them in and out of him.

"You okay?" I asked, he nodded and shut his eyes as he suppressed a moan. With my other hand, I dragged a finger over his tip painfully slowly.

"Ohh wow... Haha, you jerk." He chuckled out of breath and I added a third finger. This time he winced and muttered a curse word silently. I began to stretch him out slightly at first to not hurt him too much until he looked comfortable. I wiped my fingers on the bed and squeezed more of the cream onto myself. Let me tell you one thing, it's cold. I kissed MacCready for the longest time while entering him. He shuddered in pain and bit my lip, probably drawing blood. Once our thighs were touching, I broke the kiss.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yeah yeah don't worry about me. It just feels weird." He mumbled on. I slowly pulled out and gently pushed back in, waiting for him to adjust.

"Oh come on, I'm sure my grandmother can fuck harder than you." He teased. I stopped dead in my tracks and raised an eyebrow.

"Is that a challenge, mister MacCready?"

"Hell yes it is, mister Harvey." He smirked, and so did I. I began to speed up, going faster until I couldn't handle it anymore. I was busy trying to breathe regularly until a scream of pleasure erupted from under me.

"Fu-uckkk Jack I don't know what you did but jesus fucking christ that felt amazing." He swore loudly, making me grin.

"Should I do that again?" I teased as I slammed back into him again, earning another scream.

"You mother fucker." He breathed out, moaning loudly as I continued to fuck him.

"Fuck! Jack, yes!" He yelled as he reached his climax, he came all over our chests and torsos. My thrusts got sloppier until I pulled out of him and came onto him, for which I received a glare.

"What? It's easier to clean." I smiled obnoxiously at his pissed off face. We wiped ourselves off and got back into bed, not bothering to get dressed.

"Thank you, Jack. I love you." He sighed happily.

"I love you too Rob." I kissed his nose.

"But if the people here didn't know my name before, they sure do now." I joked. He blushed a deep red and kissed me to shut me up. We both slowly fell asleep next to each other.

~

Holy shit that sucked balls but I hope you somewhat enjoyed that. It's day three and I haven't given up yet which is good. But thank you for reading and know that I love you guys. Especially you mom yeh