Stomach Tied in Knots

"LeBron James gets the ball! Kobe Bryan catches up, LeBron shoots, wow! What a fake, he crosses over...

Boom!

A slam dunk by LeBron James!"

Alyssa sighed. She finished cleaning the house, her assignments are done, she ate miryenda na, she cleaned her and Amy's room. Twice. She also double checked her assignments and checked her mech-heart's statistics and yet, after everything...

She had nothing to do. It was boring. Alyssa was all alone in the house.

Knock knock knock!

Or so she thought. Alyssa stood up and opened the front door to see Dennise Lazaro.

"Yo." Alyssa greeted.

"Hi!" Denden replied.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Lala?" Alyssa asked as Denden went inside the Ahomiro residence.

"I was until dumating yung magaling mong kaibigan na si Amy 'Kiwi' Ahomiro." Dennise replied as she threw herself on the sofa and lay there. "Grabe si Ella kanina. Kinikilig!"

Alyssa closed the door and went to the couch she was sitting on only to find Denden occupying the whole couch. She had no place to sit on. "What?" Dennise asked.

"I was sitting there, Denden." Alyssa explained. Dennise raised an eyebrow.

"So?"

"Scoot." Alyssa said as if it was the obvious thing in the world.

Denden ignored her and eyed the TV.

"Den." Alyssa called and sat on the cold, hard, marbled floor.

Dennise smiled yet ignored her yet again.

"Tsk." Alyssa tapped Dennise's leg. "Hey... Get up. Scoot."

Alyssa, still never got an answer she smiled.

A despicable one.

Alyssa loomed over Dennise behind the couch. "Dennise Michelle Lazaro! The girl I saved two weeks ago... Move!"

"Excuse me... It wasn't just you. Anduon kaya si Amy! Don't take all the glory to yourself. Yabang! Second... No! I'm not leaving! Comfortable na ako dito." Denden said and propped her elbow, teasing Alyssa.

"Ahhh... Ganun?" Alyssa's smirk widened. "Kowabanga!"

Alyssa went over the sofa and pushed herself beside Dennise. In the process, pushing Dennise off the couch.

"Haha!" Alyssa laughed in victory. "Mission accomplished."

"Aray!" Denden groaned.

"Aww... Is wittle Dwendwen hurt? Eh siya kasi eh... She occupied the sofa, di man lang naka-upo si Alyssa." Alyssa teased as she propped her elbow.

Dennise smirked and tickled Alyssa. Alyssa laughed as she tried to pry those torturing hands and fingers from her flanks but nothing, it kept on coming and so Alyssa made a decision to make Denden stop.

She gripped on Dennise's hands and pulled her causing her visitor to fall on top of her, nose to nose.

Oh, my stomach's tied in knots, I'm afraid of what I find if you want to talk tonight.