part 2 , losing controllability

"thank

"thank..y..you" she whispered , still unable to hide her blush , "brat" he gripped her chin gently making her eyes to lock with his , "hmm?" she lat him control her , she wanted more from that rough strong hand , more from that passion.."I'd get you some abstergent " he licked his lips , standing up as he left her ..

His heart skipped a beat , he closed the kitchen door starting his own strom , hitting and breaking stuff rhythmically with the storm outside , why the hell she ended up in his house..why the hell he had to stay in this painful tease all his life .His hands rested on the table , where he expeled a long sigh, after two minutes of staring in the table brown wood ,his fist destroyed it all , "Fuck" ...

"huh" her attentions and senses headed to that direction where the kitchen was, her lips parted a bit in astonishment , as her eyes shutted with the strong slam of the door as he entered like a crazy hurricane , driving chill into her weak body , making her heart beating fast
"here" he threw the abstergent bottle at her lap, "make sure to do it properly , brat" he glared at her "Tch , shitty brat" leaving her alone ..with the sounds of the burning fire in the charcoalburner , she hugged her knees close to her chest "A..Ahh.." as she let go when her thighs' scars hurted as hell , she took off her pants , taking the abstergent "oh my god" her hand shaked as she put it on her thigh ..

"she is such a pain in the ass" his mind whispered to his anger as he took off his clothes laying his very tired body under the covers , "but" a beat from his heart shivered reminding him with the reason , the reason why she was a pain.."Ahhhh" but that scream awaked his body withput thinking pulling the covers away erating to her ..

"what the fuck " he hurried putting a cloth on her thighs , "Are you crazy?" he moved gently wiping the liquid off her wounds , "how the hell did it pour on you ?!" he asked blowing on her wounds , which were hurting her so damn much , "it..poured from my hand" she whimpered "Ahh.." she cried

He looked at her , she should be a hell pain now , that stupid brat poured the alcohol (the surgical spirit ) on that bloody scars , but otherwise his wondering eyes were staring on that perfect sharped thighs , and he enjoyed when his hand was getting in touch with her white smooth thighs, his dirty mind led him to a place where her moans was from his teeth on her clit instead ...

he stroked the cloth on her wound , "Ahhh..."she covered her eyes with her arm biting her lip in pain , "fuck , I thought you are strong " he said looking at her letting a long sigh , but he got no reply , "brat" he moved her and sat her in his lap , "you still a shitty child" he whispered to her as her chest was still twitching with her cry, he put his hand on her thigh , slidding it slowly tracing the wounds edges with his finger , she moved her arm from her eyes watching him , she was like a shaky soft mass on his muscled thighs , he wrapped his hand around her thin waist , "I will sterilize them now , don't dare to move " he said in his calm ordering tone , as she nodded breathing fast expecting more pain of that...

He acted normal , like she was nothing to him,but his arm which was for holding her , and helping her to get better , had another reason to be wrapped around her waist, he wanted her, any small thing of her , that strong arm loved every single time when the black haired girl were jolting in pain causing her huge breasts to press against his skin , and that lasted a bit long

"stop moving" he sighed , "Ahhh..Ughhh..Ahh.." her low voice was against his ear , her hips adjusting on his crotch , he just needed one inch up to be in the spot which his mind wanted to be , "fuck" he hissed shifting her , carrying her bridal style in his lap , she was sweating as hell , he rested her headon his chest , "okay , we are done " he stroked her forehead wiping sweat "T..th...ank y..ou " she closed her eyes as her breath calmed down a bit , "mikasa" he whispered resting his hand on her waist. , "heichou" she opened her eyes slightly , "how do you feel now?" he asked , "I am alright , " she shivered , moving her hand up to his face "you are..so kind" she whispered touching his cheeks , his steady sigh was locked with her eyes , as he put his hand on hers , "No brat , don't touch me " he fisted her small smooth hand calmly pulling it down

He was a real clean freak , he hated to be touched anyway , but that wasn't the main reason for what he said..the main reason was
It was so hard for him to control that hardness which was pretty visibale from his boxers , and his half naked body started to get cold , which made it so hard to hide ..

He sat her down "okay ,now you can rest here , inside the house is not as warm as near this heater , I guess" he said , "o..ok " she nodded calmly as she stood up tagging on the armchair , "u..ugh.." she hissed , putting on her pants , she was about to fall when "Tch , be careful" his hand gripped her arm helping her , taking mire of her view , and wondering on her cheeks , her plump perfect ass cheeks , "I am going , feel free and act like you are in your home brat " he turned and went ..
"N..No..don't leave me" she whispered ...but her voice was too low for him to hear..

Moaning and sweating , breathing hot and panting ,were mixing there when he was moving his hand on his dick as fast as he can , he felt that horny , he couldn't handle anymore, he was in need for her , his lips moaned her name to the air , but it was way too damn low for her to hear ,yes , he was masturbating for her name , but he was pretty sure that it was not enough.
he wanted her in person , he was in need for her and very damn badly ...
.
.End for part 2 ..
Hope you enjoy , sorry for mistakes

Part 3 will be up tomorrow 💝💝