I head to the cafeteria in silence and saw that Nona was sitting at the lunch table. I greet her with a smile as I sat in my spot. The conversation we just had brought excitement to my mind as I suddenly have enough energy to last me until school ends.

"I see that your lover boy is back."she smile as I blush at her."He's not my lover boy, he's my friend."I correct her.

"Sure, it explains that your eyes are glowing and your pupils are big."she state.

I raise my eyebrow in confusion, informing her to continue on."It's scientifically proven that your pupils grow six times larger whenever you are with someone you love. And that, my friend is how I know you are in love with the punk boy."she inform me with a scientific statement that never occurred to me before.

"But no, you still don't have enough evidence to prove that."I tell her, which deep inside me it's definitely true.

"You are being a stubborn ass,"

"Fine, fine."I assure her."But I don't want to get my hopes too high up and be disappointed in the end."

"What are you doing tonight?"she ask.

"Luke wants to hangout with me,"

Her eyes widen in excitement,"Continue on,"

"But he wants me to sneak out of the house at midnight without permission from my mum. And the two of us are going into the city."I tell her.

"Dude, you have to do it!"she exclaim in excitement. She's more excited than I am.

"But I never snuck out of the house without my mum's permission."I add.

"It's okay to be a little rebel every now and then. It's not like she's going to notice you being gone while she's asleep."

I nod in agreement,"But I'm excited about tonight!"

The rest of the day was like a blur. I can't recall what I did during the last two classes. I went ahead to take a long nap so I don't end up tired during the night with Luke.
I ate food with my family before falling asleep and before I knew it, my alarm goes off.

I look around me to see that the outside world is dark and quiet. I quietly opened my door to see if mum was still awake or not—which she wasn't. I went to lock my door and got ready. When I mean by ready I mean just popping a mint gum in my mouth and pulling on a beanie that I wear once in awhile.

I had on another pastel tie-dye shirt with the font all bold and melting saying,'Far Out' with an alien doing a peace sign. Along with black skinny jeans and Converse.

All the sudden I heard a few taps on my window, which scared me to death. I went to open it and Luke was standing there, the moonlight illuminating half of his face."Are you ready?"he whisper shout. Not wanting to wake anyone up and getting caught.

I shut my lamp off and quietly snuck out of the window, along with Luke's help. I start following him down the sidewalk, out of reach of my house. Under the streetlights I've noticed he was also wearing a beanie, that's an accidental twinning. He looks way more attractive in a beanie—it was like God made him look like an angel while wearing one.

"So what are we going to do?"I ask after we walk together in silence for five minutes. It looks like we need to work on our communication skills.