Me: just breathe. You know you have it. You get like this every test.

Jewel: you don't think I know that?

Me: *i put Ky'Lek in his swing in front of the tv.* you and this lil attitude need to go somewhere man.

Jewel: I'll talk you later.

Me: You serious right now J?

Jewel: yep, because i have an attitude and you not about to keep throwing it in my face.

Me: alright, word. Just call me when you drop it. * I hang up*

Jewel

I swear he gets on my nerves about my attitude. I know I have an attitude. That is my problem right? Then he hang up on me! I hate that, a pet peeve of mine. Tuh he think I am going to call him back after that. He a lie.

I walked in the dorm I share with my best friend Breeana, but we call her Bree for short. She was still in class. I have the dorm room to myself for a good two hours. Great studying time.

It was a hard time saying good bye to KD when I left for the weekend. We promise to stay in touch and we did. Amber and I still keep in touch also. We haven't talk in a while, mainly because she was trying to get into college plus taking care of a newborn baby. He's adorable. He look just like Cory.

KD still haven't tell me how he feelings about me. To be honest, I don't even care no more. I just won't put myself out there. So it's whatever. We argue and stuff like we in a relationship, but I don't know why we argue sometimes. He does things I don't like I know that much. He laugh at me when I'm trying to be serious and talk to him. He's a goofy ball. Plus we argue because of my attitude, he don't like it. But that's too bad though.

I miss my sister Jade. She's my twin. I wonder what she doing. I grab my IPhone out my pocket and call her.

Jade: JD I miss you.

JD is short for my first and Middle name. Jewel Desiree.

Me: I miss you too. I'll be home in two months for my winter break.

Jade: that's to long. It's boring without you.

Me: *smiling* aww. What you been up too?

Jade: nothing really, just going to school. Coming home and being aggravated. Blah.

Me: *Laughing* told you to come to college with me.

Jade: nope, I am not ready to leave the nest yet.

Me: well that's you then. I just call to check on you. I'm about to study for my test.

Jade: Aww okay. Good luck. Love you lots.

Me: I love you too.

I waited until she hang up before I sat my IPhone down only for it to ring again. It was a text from KD.

Him😘❤️: good luck wit your studying. I'll call you after I get off work. Answer you phone.

Me: okay. Have a good night at work.

Him:😘❤️: I'll try.

He work nightshift at work sometimes, and be calling me early in my the morning. Thinking I'm suppose to wake up out my sleep just to talk to him. I do it though. I love his voice.

I grab my workbook, sat at my desk, and begin my studying.

**************
thoughts?

Jewel?

KD?

The first chappy is out!

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014