WHY I NEED TO REDUCE MY WEIGHT?

Hello my dear readers. Iam a physiotherapist.

I want this page to be an interactive one.

As i found out the major reason for many diseases in the world is due to over weight or obesity.

It affects an individual in many ways.

1. Psychological:

I have seen many people come to me only because they have been bullied in colleges, schools, parties, even at home.

This is the first issue that make them to feel like they are a laughing stock so keep your self indoors and cut all social interaction.

Some people who are obese from birth are very much used to it and some have talent to overcome these and they simply ignore such comments and go on.

Some become obese in between their life say, after attaining puberty female put on weight in many cases.

In other cases due to intake of certain drug(eg: prednisolone or steroids) people put on weight.

Again some in people due to hormone imbalance put on weight.

All these people who were once slim and fit but then become fat are usually psychologically more affected.

For both these group I would like to say, dont worry there is nothing in the world with out solution.

Tell your self you are not a laughing stock and humiliation is not going to make me weak.

Now go to your room and look at the mirror and tell you are beutiful or handsome and i will get rid of this fat with in 3 months. To your self. Convince your self and get ready for that.

Physiological:

Obesity is major cause for any chronic diseases like
a)dyslipedemia(cholestrol)
b) hypertension(B.P)
C)myocardial infarction(heart attack)
d)osteoarthritis
e) plantar facitis

Etc etc etc.

Now dont freak out reading this its controllable or prevantable.

**********