Chapter 6- When A Heart Breaks, No, It Don't Break Even

Trigger Warning

   --Sean's POV--

The noise surounds me, computer keys clacking, faint beeping of the heart moniters, loud and quite sobs. Sitting in a hostpital waiting area is the worst kind of torcher you could put me through. Yet, I suffer through. For what? A girl I just recently met, a girl I barley know? Why? Because I see somthing in her. I see a spark, inside that broken shell, waiting to be ignited. And I feel drawn to her, like I need to help her. She was a broken heart shrouded in a sea of darkness, one that I will save. I just can't get the image of her out of my head, bleeding, sobbing, broken.

~~Flashback to about 45 minutes ago~~

That girl. Dallas. I can't get her out of mind. The cute little nose, dark green eyes. Broken smile that she tries to hide behind. I'm sitting in the meadow I showed her, just thinking. Trying to clear my mind, figure out why she is the only thing I can think about. I feel like I've been sitting her forever, when I hear somone sobbing. The sound gets louder until somone burst into the open field. I stand shocked as they look around and sob even louder. Suddenly, they collapse. I snap out of my shock and start running torwads the person. As I get closer, I realise who it was. Dallas. I yell out her name, but she doesn't respond. When I finally reach her, I notice some things. One, she is bleeding excessively and two, she passed out.

~~Flashback Over~~

After that, I rushed her to the hostpital. They quickly took her and now I'm here. Sitting in a waiting room, not knowing really anything. I finished the paperwork they told me to do, so now I'm waiting for an update. I sigh and lean back in my chair, when I hear the doctor call Dallas' name.

"Dallas O'Brien?" The lady doctor calls.

I quickly shoot up and rush to her. "Yes? How is she?"

"She had alot of blood loss. But, we were able to stitch the cuts up and save enough blood. She needs a few days to recover, but she should be fine."

"Oh, thank God. Can I see her?" It feels like a load of weight has been lifted of my chest.

"Yes, but before you go in, are you aware she self-harms?"

My eyes widen. "No. Oh my God."

"She is in a fragile mental state and she needs somone to watch over her. It looks like this isn't her first attempt to commit suicide."

"Thank you, Doctor." I say than rush into the room.

I look over to see she is awake. She looks up at me in confusion.

"Sean? What are you doing here?"

I ignored her for a second and just hugged her. "Dallas, thank god your okay!"

"Thank you, but what happened?"

"You tried to commit suicide, and I found you. Why didn't you tell me what was going on?" I ask with tears in my eyes.

Her eyes slowly filled with tears.

--Dallas POV--

"Sean, I'm so alone. I have no one, I have no reason for living. No one wants me, no one cares. I wanted that to go away." I end in a whisper, tears escaping and running down my cheeks.

"Dallas, I want you. I care, I'm your reason for living. I can make your loneliness go away." He says with such truth in his eyes.

"What if you leave me? What if you get to busy, and can't see me. What is you don't want me anymore?" I look down and close my eyes willing the tears to go away.

I feel him push my chin up, making me look him in the eyes. "I promise I will never leave you. I promise I will bring light back into your eyes. I promise you will be happy again."

I just whisper two simple words,

"Thank you."

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Hello! OMG! 87 READS? Ya'll going to give me a heart attack. But, I hope you liked this chapter. I am actually somewhat proud of this. I'm sorry it was late, I was busy. Who am I kidding? I was watching anime while reading other fanfic.

HEY! YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE GREAT? SOME COMMENTS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!?!? Okay, I'm chill now.

Anyway, give me feedback and have a nice day/night!

Vote, Comment, and Come Back Again!

Bye,

     Miaxx