chapter three-teaser

Chapter three

Dylan didn't know what to do. He felt Lindsay was afraid of her husband. He felt her fear as soon as he walked into the room. Now she was shivering and holding herself. Mr. Colton approached her bed, lifted her chin a little bit and planted a kiss on her lips. Lindsay couldn't bring herself to look at him and here he was kissing her. "I'm sorry I don't remember you, you can't be my husband" she said averting her gaze as soon as he let her go. He chuckled slowly and said softly "Oh darling I know you don't it's ok I'll take care of you and you'll remember." Dylan saw fear cross her eyes and felt helpless. Just then Joshua turned to him and asked slightly menacingly "Who are you?" "I'm Dylan Hastings Sir pleasure to be at your service" he said standing up from his chair and holding out his hand. "You're the man that brought my wife here?" "Yes Sir". Dylan saw her squirm when the congressman referred to her as his "wife".

She just couldn't place it. She knew this man! Those piercing cold blue eyes, she felt she remembered him and she felt afraid of him. But why would I be afraid of my own husband? She thought. Her eyes flickered to Dylan and to the man standing beside him, who claimed to be her husband, they were talking about her. Dylan was filling him in on everything. So he didn't come here all week! Suddenly he looked at her as if he was sensing her thoughts and said, "Darling I'm sorry I didn't come here all week, I've been busy with meetings with the election coming up in a few weeks." Joshua looked remorseful but as he looked at her with concern and guilt she felt cold. She felt an unpleasant feeling wash over her every time he would say something or look at her. The charming doctor returned again. "Hello Sir, I'm Dr. Riley Woodward I was assigned to your wife", the doctor said smiling sweetly at Joshua and extending his hand for a hand shake. Joshua shook his hand but found the doctor very strange. The doctor informed Joshua fully of Lindsay's condition and didn't spare any details of the coma she's been in for a week. "So, when can I take my wife home?" he suddenly asked. "I…I…I would like to spend some time at my parents' house" Lindsay stuttered not looking in his direction. "But darling Ally is waiting for you, the whole staff at the mansion is waiting for you!" Joshua exclaimed excitedly and came to sit by her side. Dylan thought it was the right time to go just then, "Well I gotta go ma'am, I know you'll be fine with your husband here. He'll take care of you". "Wait Dylan, I need to speak to you in private before you go", she said rapidly before he could turn around and leave. "Ok I'll wait outside, ma'am".

"What the hell do you need to talk to that man for?" Joshua asked frustrated. "I want to thank him for everything", even though he won't admit it she knew he was there with her the whole week when her husband wasn't. "Fine you talk to him and then we'll finish this because I'm telling you darling you can't disappoint Ally, you need to come home with me." He stood up from the chair abruptly and turned to leave the room when she asked, "Who's Ally?" "Our child", he said turning to look at her and she felt that cold shiver run down her spine again.    

Hey guys!! this is only a teaser of this chapter, I will be uploading the complete chapter soon. I hope you enjoy my story. Please comment and vote I need to know what you guys think this is my first story!! Thanks!

Love from Israel!