Chapter 11

Kyle
The darkness that surrounded couldn't bear the pain my heart was feeling everyday I was hearing the voices of the world around me yet no light came through the tunnel  like halfly into sleep yet halfly back into awakness like a lump of bread.

Yet the feeling of being to be able hear the sounds of the surroundance was a great sacrifice just to have to the ting of life in me .

As it had came into same routine a door had opened and shut as I felt a light weight on my hand.

Johnnie.

"Kyle please wake up I miss you I miss your smile your jokes I love you don't quit on me not like this" as my heart had bumped the same pain felt as Johnnie words picked threw me the emotion and sadness standing out.

Johnnie
Another way day the same asleep emtionless Kyle as I held his cold hand tears began streaming as I spoke my words.

And those words wore the same everyday line by line because they were meant right from heart  everything real about them .

Beep beep beeep beeep

"Jo...ohnn..ie" I starred down as tears of job sprang in puddles as his eyes slowly glistered open.

Like a struck of happiness that made tour heart bump in a impossible state as the face of someone who you had woken up.

"kyle your back I love u I missed you o my god Kyle David Hall don't you ever do that again " as I wrapped myself around him I never wanted to let go.

Afraid that if I let go he would slip just again somewhere where I couldn't save him.

"Your ch...ocking me" I laughed letting go as the smile and jokes I missed ever so much cause Kyle was back.

And he was here with me alive and speaking.

Not what I had feared for so long.

"kyle your awake" I said again as I couldn't take it like it wasa dream .

Yet it waseint a dream my Kyle was here alive and awake talking to me.

"I love you Kyle"

"I love you too thugpug" as the nurses had slowly made their way in their shock was same as myn as I was happy after all.

To have Kyle back to be able to seem him with me everyday once again and not in a hospital bed.

Love u guys thanks for the positive comments peace out thug pugs ✌🐕