Chapter 5

Johnnie

I could feel my cheeks flushed as I looked over to Kyle who also had the same reaction."KOHNNIE IS REAL" both of use jumped screeching as Kyle came out the door like the wierd child he was some times I don't know what in his brain anymore.Breaking the silence Bryan landed on coach a bottle of water in his hand."What ya doing? " Bryan asked curious as Kyle shifted in floor next to me."q and a" i answered shaking my phone
.Nodding at Kyle as out nowhere Bryan was faceplaneted by two flying pillows send by use making him fall of the couch as we cracked into a mass of laughter."next question what would you eat for a whole year?" everyone paused as we all answered by turns."Elsa ", "Fries", " Babies" me and Kyle both looked at Bryan who answered the question so serious with the brick silence before the next question. "Would you punch Jack Skellington or kiss Kanye West? " the question was the weirdest we had so far as Bryan said kiss Kanye West why, yet me and Kyle had the same idea "Punch Jack sorry pumpkin king"

Kyle

After a while all the answers had Been answered ending the most weirdest video I had ever done then yet the question stuck to my mind.What did I think of Kohnnie? I didn't know yet i liked it the sound of it the idea of it I just hope so does Johnnie." you ok Kyle?" Johnnie looked at me concerned as I smilled at his sympathy nodding not bothering to ask him for now yet later well that be another time."Let watch American Horror Story!" Johnnie shouted as I snickered grabbing the season 1 case.By now i realized how crazy Johnnie was about the show screeching at the scary moments as we talked for ages about how Evan Peters is life and bands."can i tell you something Johnnie?" I starred at Johnnie this was it I wanted to get it out even if he hated me for it, it still be better then holding all this feelings in that I just want to get out."I l-ik........." i chocked on my words I tried I just couldn't got them out so I ran straight out door tears slipping as the sound of my name didn't stop me from running.

Why do I have to do this to myself.

Why can't I tell you Johnnie that I freaking like you.....

Sorry if this chapter was freaky really trying to update everything stay happy not crappy