Chapter 6

Johnnie

I couldn't believe it Kyle ran out and I sat there dumbstruck.Why didn't I do anything? why can't I tell him how I feel?I need to go find him.Why do I have to be such a failure?For once I stood up making my way to find Kyle.But where would he be?"Damn it Kyle I'll find you" i hoped to myself as I made my way to the only place possible.The park.Running  I looked everywhere before spotting the same puffy ombre hair as I ran up embracing Kyle."KYLE don't ever do that to me again!" i turned him around his face was red from tears as I hugged him tighter his tears falling on my jacket yet i disnt care he was here in my arms."Joh-nnie I lik-e you okay I know yo-" i cut him off kissing him as he melted in before breaking apart both of our cheeks redder then a rose."I like you too Kyle when I met you this might be cheesy but will you go out with me?" i asked it was now or ever i would walk a thousand mile without my shoes to make this work."Yes Johnnie I'd love to" Kyle answered as he held my hand in his walking back to apartment happy as I ever was as we found Bryan sleeping with Mojo in his arms as we giggled at the amusing scene.Grabbing some peace out i passed one to Kyle kissing his cheek as we watched Bryan fall of the coach shouting Maday my sweet ass as everyone broke into a fit of laughter."Hey Johnnie Kyle wanna do a video with me and Jeydon tommoz?" Bryan asked as Kyle checked his phone before nodding as I smilled holding his hand as Bryan went out to Walmart for what he called a Walmart adventure. however both of use knew like always he probably be kicked out store minutes later like last time.

Kyle

"Hey Kyle wanna watch American Horror Story? " Johnnie asked as I smilled nodding before crashing on the couch as Johnnie joined re watching the season I snuggled my smaller figure to Johnnie as he smilled sweetly before kissing me softly as the episode started."I love you Kyle" Johnnie smilled as I smilled back "I love you too Thug pug"
A great end to a great day.

How was that cutest chapter hope u thug pugs like it and peace out ✌