Chapter 3

Kyle

Waking up it was the loud booming sound of my alarm clock bringing me back into the reality.Today had been the start of school as a rumour had spread about a new student enrolling today however I wasent bothered who ever it be.Grabbing my neck Deep shirt I slided it on as I made my way to the hell that was highschool."I like your shirt" i turned around surprised by a generous comment as a black haired guy stood their as I smilled for he had familiar.Infact he was one of my subscribers.Johnnie Guilbert."Thanks Johnnie I like your Asking Alexandria shirt" i smilled as Johnnie smilled back cutely noticing that I knew his name."Thanks Kyle"."You the new student at my school?" i asked hoping he agrees for once I enjoyed being in someone's company."Yeah can i walk with you?" Johnnie asked as I nodded setting off school had improved a little specially with Johnnie now with me."Hey might sound wierd but wanna do a video with me after School?" Johnnie asked as we made it to the doors of the giant highschool thinking I soon gave in to the idea."Sounds Awesome" i laughed as we made our way to main office to receive Johnnie set of classes.Checking unfortunately he had Science with me first which wasent good because of the bullying I had received.I didn't want him to be rejected like me infact I wanted him to have a chance like the one I lost."I have it with you pal" Johnnie laughed as I smilled brightening my mood with a fake yet provable smile.

Johnnie

I walked with Kyle to science happy to have a new friend as him even though we met in person this morning."Hey Johnnie wanna sit with me this class?" Kyle asked his cheeks a light shade as I laughed nodding.Kyle was cute when he blushed I didn't deny that.Taking our seats it was silent but a comfortable as masses of people entered few taking a short glance at me before returning it to front."Hi class as you can see we got a new student " i looked to see a browned haired old man his voice cheerfull yet tired as he nodded his head my way as I lifted my figure."My name Johnnie and I moved here a week ago" after that I plunged back to my seat it was all I had to say nothing less nothing more."Hey why you sitting next to that gay prick when you can with use?" i frowned as a blonde haired guy with a sluttered brunette almost commanded as I smirked no one was perfect we all have flaws."What wrong with being gay iam " i smirked as their jaws dropped giving me glares while Kyle just starred in awe at the current situation. For rest lesson it had been silent as the bell rang ending the lesson."Thanks Johnnie" Kyle smilled as I returned one "Your welcome Kyle"

Comment and like what ya guys think peace out thug pugs