Chapter 8

"Bye! If was lovely meeting you guys!" I said to Ay'Maya and Zoë.

"Great meeting you too!" They both said as I left.

I got in Joe's car and headed off to London. "How did that go?" Joe asked. "It was great, your sister is so nice! And her friend as well," I said. "How did your 'guys night' go?" I added.

"We went to a bar. I may have got a little tipsy," he said. "Drunk?" I asked. "Maybe," He said, chuckling.

We had finally arrived at the Jaspar household. Caspar greeted us at the door. He gave me a hug, as I came in the door.

Joe came after me, holding my luggage. "Thanks, suggy," I said, pecking him on. The cheek. "No problem," he replied.

I haven't really done anything beside brush my teeth and wash my face at Zoë's. I went to Joe's bathroom and put on my makeup and change into proper clothing.

I went a little light on my makeup, today. It consisted of mascara, nude lipstick, and light eyeshadow.

I put on a grayish, navy bluish sweater that falls to my thighs. I pair that with black, ripped jeans, with some boots. I put on my necklace, beanie, and sunglasses. (Outfit above)

Joe was taking me to the pier. Joe wore a plain white t-shirt, with a black jacket, and black jeans.

It was gloomy day, but it was gorgeous out. We had finally arrived at the pier. We first stopped at a cafe for a quick breakfast.

I got a cappuccino with a blueberry muffin. Joe got coffee and a biscuit. We ate our breakfast and headed out to the beach.

He held my hand, as we walked to the beach. It was really quiet and calming. Honestly, this is all that I've ever wanted.

Just to be somewhere alone with Joe.

We took a long walk. At the end of our walk, he grabbed my waist and kissed me on my cheek. "I had a really good day," I said.

"Me too," he replied. We walked back to Joe's place. Caspar was eating pizza.

"You guys want some pizza?" He asked. "I'm alright," I replied. "Thanks, though," I added.

I went to Joe's bed and checked my Twitter. There were a lot of nice comment, as well as hate, but I can ignore that.

Many people told me to make a YouTube channel. I have put that under consideration, but I don't know if I should.

A few minutes later, I Instagramed a photo of me at the beach. I captioned it with "Lovely day at the beach 😛 w/ @/joe_sugg"

Joe later came into his room. He sat right beside me. It was 9ish, but I wanted to get up early, so I was preparing for bed.

"I'm taking a shower!" I called out, to Joe. I took a longer shower, then I usually do, because it just relaxes me more.

After a while, I come out the shower and put on an old t-shirt and shorts. Joe was editing a video, for his vlog channel. I cuddled next to him and quickly fell asleep.

(Joe's POV):
Rachel had fallen asleep, whilst I was editing. She is quite adorable whilst she was asleep.

It was 10ish as I finished up my editing. I went on Twitter and Instagram. I saw the picture Rachel posting and liked it.

I finally decided to go to sleep. I kissed Rachel, even though she's asleep, and whispered," I love you."

*****************************************
A/N

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! ❤️ I decided to make it more of a romantic day today :3. Remember to like, comment, and follow. Ily 💕💕💕
-r 🦄