Anthony spoke up. "Excuse me miss, but we have an appointment with Dr. Michaels."

"Of course. name please?" She asked an smiled sweetly at Anthony.  If this bitch doesnt stop trying to take my man, then that bitch has to deal with me.

Anthony just rolled his eyes and forced a smile on his face and pulled me even closer to him.  This time it wasnt to make sure i wouldnt run away, it was to show that bitch i'm with him.  The blonde bimbo just simply gave me a cold look.

"Angelina Smith" Anthony replied.

"Hehehe That's funny.  You dont look like a girl." She tried to flirt with  him.

"No, but my daughter here is."  Daughter? what did he mean by daughter? i gave him a questioning look.  He winked at me, letting me know he knew what he was doing.  Maybe he referred to me as his daughter so people wouldnt recognize us.  I mean we were in public after all. We cant risk getting caught.

"Oh. Your daughter." The blonde's face lit up. "Right.  Just have a seat and she'll be called in a few moments."

"Thank you."  Anthony replied with a blank expression.  He lead me over to some chairs, farthest away from the desk.

"Daughter?" I whispered so the blonde bimbo wouldnt hear.

"Yeah.  Angel, we cant have people finding out about us remember? And i didnt exactly lie. You are sorta my daughter." He replied.  That crushed me.  I was kind of his daughter, according to the law.  Anthony saw the hurt expression on my face.  "Angel, I love you.  I promise you, we'll figure out a way to be together, even if you are my adopted daughter."  I nodded and a few minutes later my name was called.  Anthony followd closely behind me.  The nurse led us to one of the rooms down a white hallway.  In the room was an examining table, a chair, a sink, a few machines, and a desk.  Anthony sat down in the chair while i got up on the table.

"Dr. Michaels will be in shortly" The nurse told us.  We both nodded.

I was extremely nervous.  There was no doubt about it.  Even Anthony could tell just how nervous i was.  Then, the doctor came in. Thank god it was a woman doctor...an old one too. I dont like men, except Anthony, touching me.  I dont know why.  It's just weird for me. and im glad she was old.  I didnt want her to get any ideas about Anthony.

"Good morning Ms. Smith.  I'm Dr. Lisa Michaels.  Now, what seems to be the problem?"

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out.   I honestly didnt know what to say.  Should I say that i've been throwing up for the past week, or just tell her i think i'm pregnant? Before i could decide, Anthony spoke. "Well, Doctor, Angelina has been throwing up for the past week...We think it might be morning sickness."  He said cautiously.  I looked at Dr. Michaels face.  She just nodded and wrote down stuff in my file.

"Angelina, Have you taken any pregnancy tests to confirm it?"

"No, I havent."  She nodded and jotted down more stuff,

"Alright, since you think you know what's wrong, this should be fairly easy.  I just need a urine sample from you for a test.  We should get the results back shortly."

"ok" i said as she handed me a plastic cup.

"The bathroom is right through that door"  I nodded and went in.  I dont think i need to explain what happened in there...its speaks for itself.   Anyways, I came out and handed the cup back to Dr. Michaels.

"I'll be back shorty" Then she headed out the door.

"Anthony, I'm scared." I said on the verge of tears.

"I know angel.  Come here"  He held out his arms motioning me to go to him.  He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me onto his lap.  I rested my head in the crook of his neck and he laid his chin on top of my head.  He rubbed my arm trying to comfort me.  We just sat there in an unbearable silence wondering what the result would be. Then Anthony broke the silence.

"If the results are positive and the docotr askes you if you know who the father is, dont lie. Just say yes. And if for some reason she asks you if im the father, say yes."  I looked up at him like he was crazy.   "Don't worry baby.  It'll be alright.  I have a plan."

"What is it?" I asked. Then the doctor cam back.

"I'll tell you later." He whispered in my ear.

The doctor walked in and looked at us with a shocked look on her face.  I knew she thought it was strange fore a teenage daughter to be sitting on her "fathers" lap.

"ummmm...I...uhhh" She stuttered trying to find the correct words.

"I'm not actually her "father"...biologically speaking.  I adopted her to ge ther away from her abusive parents. I know what it looks like here.  Its exactly what you think." Anthiny stated as if it were nothing.

"Are you sure? Because I'm thinking you two are more than father and daughter. Are you two..."She trailed off.

Anthony nodded knowing what she intended to ask.  "But our whole relationship started out before i adopted her."

"Oh. ok.   I guess that's ok.  Im not judging you too. in fact, i think its romantic.  A man adopting the girl she loves for her safety.  That's true love."

I smiled. "Oh it gets better"  I looked at anthony confused. "I'm also her math teacher."

The doctor's face dropped, but went away and an excited look appeared on her face.  "That makes it so much more romantic! An extremely forbidden relationship! It's just like a book. You two are going to have a happily ever after. I just know it."

Hmmm...Not the reaction i expected. But im glad she's happy for us.  I rust her not to tell anyone about me and Anthony.

"So, do you have the results yet?" I asked eagerly.

"Yes i do.  Angelina,  Anthony,  The test showed.........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOoooooo cliff hanger...I think.