Chapter Two

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brendon
I arrived home after having a huge dinner. I put my keys and wallet on my kitchen bar and flopped myself onto my couch. I sprawled myself out in several different directions and stared at the blank TV.
'I wonder if Dallon found that note I left him on the ground?' I thought. God, I hope so. I really liked him and wanted to see him again, so I dropped my phone number on the floor as I walked out.
Almost immediately after I thought that, I heard my phone buzz,
Unknown Number: 'Hey Brendon. It's Dallon. I found the piece of paper you left on the ground, so I decided to let you know that I did by shooting you a quick text. :)' I immediatly went to my contacts and added him under the name 'Dalliooo'
I saved it and replied to his text,
Brendon: 'Hey Dal! Glad you saw the piece of paper I 'accidently' dropped. ;)'

Dalliooo: 'Yeah, "accidently", right...'

Brendon: 'So um, whatcha doing now?'

Dalliooo: 'Eating cereal.'

Brendon: 'Sounds good.'

Dalliooo: 'It is.'

Brendon: 'Cool. Anyways, I might stop by the shop again tomorrow, so we can hang out if you want.'

Dalliooo: 'That's fine. My lunch break's at 12:30 so we can go eat somewhere I guess.'

Brendon: 'Ok, sounds like a plan!'

Why is he so damn adorable?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dallon
I continued to eat my cereal that was in front of me trying not to spit it out laughing at the texts Brendon were sending me. He was playfully flirting with me and I was loving every second of it. The occasional compliment thrown here and there about my hair or my 'special talent' melted my heart. Did I mention that I was falling for this man? Brendon Boyd Urie was ever so slowly engulfing me.

I finished my cereal and went to put the bowl in the sink, when I heard the familiar buzz from my phone on the table. I ran back over after putting my bowl away and frowned a little as I read the text,

Beebo <3: 'I'm gonna go to bed now, Dal. I'm suuuuuuper tired. I'll see you tomorrow, you adorable glass of water. <3'

His text sent me into a fit of giggles as I was now lying on the couch with my phone on my chest. My eyes were drooping shut as I quickly opened them and held up my phone.

Dallon: 'Alright, goodnight, Beebonio. <3'
Beebo <3: 'Night, Dallio. <3'

I quickly closed my eyes with a smile, not even bothering to get up and sleep in my bed. I was too busy thinking of the man that I was slowly falling in love with.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can't... Stop... Writing... Ship... Too... CUUUUUTE! So that was Chapter Two! I know a who lot didn't happen in this one, but I'm pretty sure things'll hit off next chapter. :3 See ya then!
- Jord <3