Chapter One

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brendon
It's been a week since I moved out to Cali and I STILL didn't know my way around the town. I was trying to find some place to eat, but ended up in a plaza that I had never even seen before. In this plaza was not a restaurant, but a music store.
'Convenient' I thought. I decided to check this place out before attempting to find a place to eat dinner at. I parked my car and walked up to the door of the music store.
'Weekes Family Music' I read. 'The hell is this?' I thought as I walked in, a small bell chiming, notifying whoever was working there of my presence. Immediatly, the sound of a bass guitar filled my ears as I listened closely to the melody of the song. It wasn't anything I recognized, but it was a really lovely melody.
I looked towards the back of the store, to where the sound came from, when I saw a male, no less than my age, playing the bass. He was sitting on a stool over in the corner at the other end of the store.
'I guess he didn't hear the bell...' I thought, running a swift hand through my messy hair, trying my best to fix it.
I decided to grab this guy's attention.
"You sound amazing." I said. Immediatly, the male's head shot up and looked directly at me, in shock and embarrassment. I looked into his beautiful deep blue eyes that were piercing my hazel ones. They were almost like sapphires shimmering in his eyes. My eyes glanced down to his jawline, taking in every feature as if it were going to disappear.
'God, that jawline...' I thought. My gaze met his lips, which were parted slightly in shock. I looked up at his hair and the amazing brown color it was. His fringe was barely covering his left eye.
It was then that I noticed that his guitar pick was resting on his tongue, tempting me. 'He's looking so damn sexy and he isn't even trying.' I immediatly knew that I loved this man.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dallon
It was quite a peaceful Saturday evening. I was quietly playing my bass to no specific melody, but just kinda trying to pass the time until closing. As I was about to finish playing, I put the guitar pick on my tongue, as I do when I finish up a song, when I heard a male voice.
"You sound amazing." He said. My eyes shot up and met the other's. He had hazel eyes that almost made me fall off my stool. My gaze moved down to his lips. They were full and an amazing pink color. I then looked up towards his forehead. 'Holy crap.' I thought. 'His forehead's the size of Russia.' I almost burst out laughing at my own comment. I then looked at his hair. It was a dark brown and it was neatly swept over on the top of his head. The sides of his head were cut short, but not short enough to be completely gone.
This man. This man had me questioning my sexuality after about 10 seconds of staring at him.
I always knew I was straight, and I never really made a big deal out of it, as it was normal. But this man. This man. Tempted me in a way no other male or female has before... Could I be bi because of this man?
"You ok over there?" The male said, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Wha- Oh, yeah, I'm f-fine." I stuttered out, taking the guitar pick out of my mouth and placing it onto a nearby shelf.
"The name's Brendon. Brendon Boyd Urie." He said, waking over to me and holding out his hand.
"I'm Dallon. Dallon James Weekes." I smiled, accepting his hand and shaking it lightly. Immediatly, I felt some sort of electricity shoot through me as I grabbed his hand.
"Uh-m... Y-you're really good at playing bass." He said, slightly embarrassed.
"Oh, thank you. I started learning when I was in highschool," I said, "Do you play?" I asked. "Oh, no, I can play the normal guitar, though." He said, staring at his feet. "I also sing a little..." I saw his face was tinted with red.
"Really? I do too." I said. And then I had an idea.
"H-hey... Could you maybe, u-um, s-sing something for me, j-just, Ya'know... Ya don't have to... I j-just thought..." I asked, flustered.
"U-uh, sure, if you'd like." Brendon walked over to the hanging guitars that sat on the walls and glanced over in my direction. "Do you mind?" He asked.
I shook my head 'no' and smiled.
He grabbed one of the guitars off it's rack and walked over to me.
"You can have my seat, if you'd like." I said, standing up. He blushed and sat down on the stool I was previously sat at and plugged the guitar into a nearby amp.
"S-so, this is a song I'm currently writing, so, u-uh... Yeah." He said, before he started playing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brendon
Here I was, sat on a stool with a guitar on my lap, about to sing a song that I was writing to a person I just met a few minutes back.
"Uh... I call it 'Let's Kill Tonight'." I said, trying not to make it sound awkward.
I began to strum the first few notes and then began to sing.

If I retreat,
Words, wars, and symphonies,
Make room we're taking over here,

You're the galantine,
Cold and alone, it suits you well,
You won't find me perching here again,

Dallon was staring at me with mouth pierced into an 'o' shape, as I continued to sing the rest of my lyrics.

May your feet serve you well,
And the rest be sent to hell,
Where they always have belonged,

Cold hearts brew colder songs,
Fate will play us out,
With a song of pure romance,
Stomp your feet and clap your hands,

I didn't even notice it, but Dallon quickly caught on to the beat of the song and started to play it on his bass as he sat on the floor.

Let's kill tonight! Kill tonight!
Show them all you're not the ordinary type, let's kill tonight! Kill tonight! Show them all you're not the ordinary type, let's kill tonight!

May your feet serve you well,
And the rest be sent to hell,
Where they always have belonged,

Cold hearts brew colder songs,
Fate will play us out,
With a song of pure romance
Stomp your feet and clap your hands,

By this point, Dallon already knew all the lyrics and was singing along with me. I looked over at Dallon, and Dallon looked over at me,

Let's kill tonight! Kill tonight!
Show them all you're not the ordinary type, let's kill tonight! Kill tonight!

Let's kill tonight! Kill tonight!
Show them all you're not the ordinary type, let's kill tonight! Kill tonight!

LET'S KILL TONIGHT!

By the time the song ended, I was out of breath and so was Dallon.
"Brendon." He said.
"Yeah?" I said, panting.
"That. Was amazing!" He said.
"You have an amazing voice!" He said.
"D'aw, thanks Dal, you're not too bad yourself." I laughed. He pushed me playfully and chuckled.
"Quick question, how'd you catch onto the beat so fast?! You were playing along with me halfway through the song!" I asked.
"Dunno. I've always been able to do that. After about 30 seconds of hearing a song, I can easily pick it up myself." He shrugged.
"That's a really neat talent to have. You're special, Dalpal." I said, poking his arm.
"Where are you getting all these nicknames from?!" He laughed.
"Good question." I chuckled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dallon
"I should probably get going. I need to go find myself some food somewhere." Brendon said.
It had only been 5 minutes, but I felt like I had known this man for years. I felt like I could tell him anything.
"Ok, well, it was nice meeting you, Brendon." I smiled.
"Nice meeting you to, Dal." He chuckled, turning around and walking out the door.
As he pushed it open and walked out, I noticed a little slit of paper on the ground. I picked it up and read it,

***-***-****
Call me sometime. ;)

I smiled so wide as I read it over. I quickly pulled out my phone and put the number into it. I saved him as a contact under the name 'Beebo <3'
I closed up the shop for the night and gathered my things before heading out. I walked out to my car, smiling the whole time.

I feel like Brendon and I will get along just fine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAAAAIII! So that, my friends, was Chapter Uno of my Brallon fic! Super sorry it was as long as Brendon's forehead, but I felt like I should fit as much information into the first chapter as possible, plus I couldn't find a good ending point. Anyways, I'll see ya in the next chapter!
- Jord <3