I.

Dinah Jane Hansen.

Lauren and I stroll into the cafe on the ground floor of the college. We haven't been here long, but from what we've heard, this place has the best coffee and treats and free WiFi, so that's a plus.

"I'll get us a table." I tell the Cuban and she nods in response, already on her way to the counter to get us two coffees.

I sit down at the nearest table and switch on the WiFi, connecting the the Cafe's Internet almost immediately. I open Snapchat and check my friend's recent stories.

I look up to see my best friend blushing furiously while talking to a short, dirty blonde behind the counter. Eh, she needs someone in her life.

After updating most of my apps, I see Lauren slowly walking over to the table with two Styrofoam cups with steam layered on top of them and a napkin around them to prevent the Cuban's fingers from burning.

"Your coffee." She mutters, handing me a cup, that I graciously accept.

"Took you long enough!" I joke, causing the Latina to roll her eyes. "Dont worry, I know you have a thing for short girls. Girl, go get some." I whisper, causing her to laugh.

I take a sip, almost burning my tongue, but sigh in content as the pain dies down. "Tori wasn't lying when she said that they serve good coffee."

Lauren takes a small sip and agrees, nodding her head. "Where the cookies at?" I ask her, causing her eyes to widen.

"I knew I forgot something." She thinks out loud.

"Too busy drooling over shortie over there huh?" I smirk.

"Dont worry Lo, I'll get some cookies." I pat the Cuban on the shoulder and get up, clutching my phone and wallet.

"Hi." I smile, catching the blondes attention.

"Hey." She replies perkily. "What can I getcha?"

"Um, I'd like two giant chocolate chip cookies and your number." I tell the petite girl behind the counter.

"My what?" She asks, her smile faltering.

"Your number." I repeat. "For my friend Lauren over there." I nod over at the Latina who also seems to be logged onto the WiFi.
"Oh." She laughs.

"Yeah, I figured she's too chicken to ask anyway." I chuckle.

"I'll get you those cookies and after that I'll give you that number, okay?" She says happily.

"Okay." I agree and she disappears behind a door.

Only then do I look to my left and find a girl, sitting in the high chair next to me, typing away on a tablet.

I look up and my breath hitches in the back of my throat because of the beauty of the dark skinned girl.

"Hi." I say, catching her attention. "I'm Dinah Jane."

"And I'm busy." The girl replies, still typing away.

"Well hi busy!" I exclaim. "Nice to meet you!"

She rolls her eyes. "Do you mind?"

I put my hands up in mock surrender and turn away from the dark skinned girl.

"So you come here often?" I ask, causing her to sigh.

"Listen, I'm pretty sure that you're a friendly kid, but I'm really busy. So if you don't mind?" She clenches her teeth.

I lean over to see what she's doing. "Oh, busy stalking people on Facebook?"

Her eyes widen. "Ever heard of personal space?"

"Nope." I smile, as I see the blonde return with two chocolate chip cookies the size of her head.

I hand the girl the desired amount and wait patiently as she writes her number down on the napkin.

"See ya later..."

"Ally." The short girl completes my statement.

"Ally." I repeat. "And you too, Busy!"

The chocolate coloured girl waves me off as I sit down next to the tall Latina.

"Took you long enough." She mocks me.

"Hey, I got you her number!" I huff.

Her eyes widen. "Are you crazy? I could've gotten it myself!"

I chuckle softly. "Please Jauregui, you don't have the balls."

"I'm just afraid of rejection." The dark haired girl mumbles as she unwraps the cookie and takes a large bite, causing me to cringe as she chews loudly.

"Yeah, well you gotta keep trying." I reply, opening my cookie too.

"Like you and dark chocolate over there?" Lauren smirks. "Trust me, I saw her not giving you the time of day, and flipping you the bird."

I roll my eyes. "Shut up green eyes. I like a Chase."

"So what exactly did you guys speak about?" My friend asks, intrigued.

"Nothing much." I shrugged. "Her name is busy and she likes Facebook."

Lauren cackles loudly. "You couldn't even get her name?"

"Shut up." I roll my eyes. "Its not like you know her name."

"I'm not interested. I mean she's really hot and beautiful and all, but not my type." Lauren shrugs.

"Yeah, just give me a thank you call when you and Ally have kids." I say, taking a big bite of the soft cookie.

"This is really good." Lauren says before swallowing. "And I do know her name."

"You do?" I quirk an eyebrow. "How?"

"She sits behind me in English." Lauren tells me matter of factly.

My eyes widen.

"Mr. Gruber English?"

She nods.

I'm in that class too, how the fuck did I never notice this girl.

"And she's friends with Zendaya."

"Coleman?" I ask, piecing the puzzle pieces together.

"Yep. She's some kind of dancing prodigy along with Z." Lauren shrugs.

"How the hell?" I question loudly, looking back at the counter to catch a glimpse of the back of the beautiful girls head.

"Maybe if you weren't all fuckboy you would notice." Lauren adds.

"Damn." I whisper, taking another small bite of the cookie.

I finish it and take Lauren and I's plastic wrappers and cups to the trash can before catching sight of the chocolate goddess, leaving the small cafe.

I slowly walk back over to the table and sit down, packing up my things.

"Hey Lo?"

"Yeah?"

"What is her name?"

"Normani."