Fifty

Holy shit, we're fifty chapters into this book. I can't believe this. *cries*

100k READS HELP ME IM DREAMINH WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS AMAIZNG I LOVE UOU GIYS

JUST WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE AND FALL IN LOVE WITH LOUIS ALL OVER AGAIN. (it's ten mins long)
-----

Mood: HEAVEN by Troye Sivan feat. Betty Who

After his little run-in with Brendon, Louis continued walking, trying to keep his thoughts in check.

He used to date him?

He tried to remember if Harry ever mentioned a Brendon before. Nothing comes to mind.

He looks around the store and finds Harry in the vegetable aisle, looking at kale. Of course that fucker would be.

He turns when he sees Louis and smiles softly.

"Hi, Lou. What took you so long?" Harry asks. Louis shrugs and hands over the basket he asked for. Harry thanks him.

"Are you okay? You look like you've just seen a ghost." Harry chuckles. Louis swallows a lump in his throat before answering.

"Do you uh know a Brendon?" He questions, fiddling with his hands. Harry drops the basket he was holding, the contents spilling to the floor.

"Shit. Uh...why do you ask?" Harry asks, kneeling down to pick up the spilled items.

"Well, this dude just came by and said his name was Brendon and that you used to date him?" Louis says. It's silent.

Louis chuckles awkwardly. "It's stupid right? I'm sorry, I was just—"

"He's right. Brendon Mata. My ex boyfriend." Harry sneers, anger consistent in his eyes.

"H–He's your ex boyfriend?" Louis asks, eyes wide. Harry's jaw tightens and he nods grimly.

"Harry! How lovely to see you here!" The two boys turn to find none other than Brendon standing there, a smile on his lips.

Louis starts humming Its a Small World quietly. Harry shoots him a glare and Louis just smiles in response. Brendon smiles unknowingly and looks between the two.

"So this is the one you started dating? Honestly? I think you could do way better than that. I can't believe you chose the worst person out there." He snickers. Harry raises an eyebrow.

"Well, he's not the worst. I did date you after all. I think you have him beat." Harry retorts. Louis stifles a laugh as Brendon's face reddens.

"It would be a shame if everyone knew you were sleeping with such a...fanboy."

"How did you know I was—" Louis asks only to be interrupted.

"Lou, I found the cutest little–oh am I interrupting something?" Eleanor asks stopping in front of the trio.

"No, El. We were just leaving." Harry says, grabbing Louis' arm and dragging him out of the store, the smaller boy giving Brendon the bird before the doors closed behind them.

Eleanor huffs, crossing her arms as soon as they were settled in the car.

"Mind telling me what just happened?" She asks. Louis nods in agreement. Harry sighs.

"I used to date Brendon. He cheated. He's a dick, and that's all I want to say about him." Harry replies swiftly. Louis reaches over and grabs his hand, squeezing it softly.

"It's okay." Louis says, giving him a small smile.

"You guys are torturously cute, stop." Eleanor cries out, falling onto the seat in the back dramatically.

"Drama queen." Louis mutters as Eleanor splays a hand over her forehead and pretends to have breathing problems.

"I thought that title belonged to you." Harry replies. Louis gasps and crosses his arms over his chest.

"I am not overdramatic." Louis huffs. Harry chuckles and pulls out of the store parking lot, driving back to Louis' flat.

"Are you sure?" Eleanor asks, sitting back up and putting on her seatbelt.

"Yes. God, why is everyone against me!" Louis says, with a high voice.

"Drama queen." Eleanor and Harry say in unison. Louis rolls his eyes and turns on the radio. Instantly, an old song by Harry, What Makes You Beautiful, starts playing.

Harry goes to change it, and Louis slaps his hand away.

"You're insecure! Don't know what for!" Louis shouts. Harry blushes, moving to turn off the radio when Eleanor pulls his arm back.

"Everyone else in the room can see it! Everyone else but you!" Eleanor joins in.

"This is so embarrassing." Harry says over the music. Louis and Eleanor continue to sing, making the blush in Harry's cheeks darken.

When the song ends, Louis giggles quietly and Eleanor continues to hum the rhythm under her breath.

"It was the first song I released, give me a break." Harry mutters, pulling up to Louis'm flat.

"We know. It's so...fetus!"

"Fetus? Isn't that an unborn baby?" Harry questions, utterly confused.

"You don't understand. It's a fan thing." Eleanor retorts, stepping out of the car when it was parked.

"Well, I try to learn. It's just you guys have too much for me to even try to comprehend! Like, what is a smut?" Harry asks. Louis lets out a loud laugh as he follows them to the door of their flat.

"Ask Eleanor, she's really good at writing them." Louis says. Harry looks towards Eleanor for help and she leans over to whisper the definition in his ear.

"People write that?! About me?!" Harry shrieks, "And people read it?!" Eleanor nods with a smile.

"I actually have some that I wrote for Louis on my laptop." She says, unlocking the door. Harry visibly shudders.

"Psychopaths." He mutters quietly.

"Easy there. Your boyfriend there was quite the smut enthusiast." Eleanor says. Louis chuckles, plopping onto the couch.

"You read that stuff?" Harry asks.

"Yeah but most of them were, like, het, so I didn't like it all that much."

"Het?"

"Heterosexual. Come on, Haz, get with the program." Harry rolls his eyes and sits next to Louis, laying his head on his shoulder.

"You're weird." He mumbles.

"Tell me something I don't know."

Eleanor goes to the kitchen to get a glass of water before sitting on the couch across from the two and putting on a random movie.

They sit together, content with their friends and lovers around them with no care for what's to come.

-----

hello, go read my lilo fic if you love me.

but don't if you don't wanna :)