Eighteen

HEY I'M WRITING A NEW FANFIC CALLED AMORE YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK :)

THIS IS BASICALLY A SMUT CHAPTER SO DON'T REPORT ME OKAY IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT JUST DON'T READ K?

Mood: Earned it by The Weeknd

Louis opened the car door, stumbling inside. His heart was thumping widely in his chest because, this was happening. Harry settled in after him, straddling his thighs as he left kisses down his jaw and collarbone.

"Fuck, Harry." Louis whispered, pulling him up for a chaste kiss. Harry shrugs himself out of his coat, tossing it into the front seat. He closes the door behind them. Louis unbuttons Harry's shirt, his fingers fumbling frantically over the buttons. He switches their position so Harry had his back against the leather seats, Louis straddling him. Once the shirt was unbuttoned, he kisses down his tattooed chest and drags his teeth against his ribs.

Louis presses their crotches together, Harry letting out a low groan. His hands grip Louis' side making him squirm at the electric contact. Harry smells like expensive cologne, wine, and macaroons. Louis latches onto his neck, fingers digging into his thick hair as he gets the damn shirt off.

"Gonna fuck you so good," Harry groans at the side of his head, "Promise." This was completely different from the nervous, clumsy Harry, Louis has come to known. He couldn't say he didn't like it. He began to unbutton his jeans, pulling off the damn tight trousers. Harry was left in his boxers, while Louis was fully dressed.

"Let's get this off yeah?" Harry asks tugging at Louis' shirt. He takes it off hastily, along with his jeans. The two boys were left in their underwear, Louis grinding against Harry.

Harry closes the space between them and kisses Louis again. Harry hums when Louis' fingers snake into his curls and twist around the soft strands.

"Touch me." Louis moans, breaking the kiss to pull down his boxers and fuck.

He couldn't say no.

His hands move down to squeeze at his bum, squeezing tightly.

Once both of their boxers were off, Louis grinds against Harry's leaking cock as if his life depended on it.

"Fuck, touch me, daddy." Harry lets out a low moan, before closing a palm around Louis' hard cock. He huffs out a breath while Louis goes absolutely distraught and cries out.

Harry doesn't understand how the use of 'daddy' is such a turn on but he doesn't have time to dwell on the thought. 

"Feels so good, daddy." Harry strokes his shaft, small moans eliciting from Louis' red bitten lips. Harry's aching to be touched and as if Louis reads his mind, he grabs Harry's hard cock stroking it softly. His hands look absolutely miniature compared to the sheer size of Harry.

"So big, God, can I ride you?" Fuck yes. All Harry can do is not sob. He weakly bobs his head in a mere attempt at indication for Louis to carry on. That's all Louis needs before he's sucking on his own digits. He shoves one into himself without warning and moves it around. A dramatic frown etches his face.

"Need something bigger. Please, my fingers aren't long enough." He's panting breathlessly into Harry's neck, squirming and aching for need. Harry places his fingers into Louis' willing mouth making them slick with saliva.

The car has gotten hot, the windows fogging up.

When Harry pulls his fingers out, they're moist and ready to be used. He inserts one into Louis' waiting hole. Louis arches his back at the sensation of something more slender and lengthy than his own fingers. More of Harry's fingers enter until he's got three inside, hooking, scissoring, stretching. Louis makes a play of fucking himself down onto them, so hard that he bottoms out.

"Look so good, princess."

Louis' spent and he's putting his mouth all over Harry, panting heated air on sweaty skin. Harry can feel Louis' ready so he slips his fingers out and let's Louis move at his own pace. The smaller boy moves fast, and he's soon got himself hovering over a red, straining cock. He licks his parted lips hungrily and sinks down. Both boys have their heads thrown back in a filthy whine.

Louis let's out a moan, the feeling of Harry's cock splitting him open raw. Harry's thumb is stroking the skin of his toned tummy and he's relaxing slowly.

Once adjusted, he moves. The small space of the car doesn't allow much movement but neither of the boys care. Harry adjusts them so they're in a sitting position. Louis' everywhere, circling his dirty hips, and pushing himself.

He bounces in time with his heartbeat and Harry can see his cock disappearing and appearing. He catches a sight of Louis' hole, completely wrecked, oozing with pre-come, all flushed and puckered.

Louis bounces and grinds little, uh-uh-uhs leaving his lips as he fucks himself harder onto Harry's cock. And god, it's all so overwhelming. His thighs ache, his hole wrecked, his lips bitten red. It was all so much. Harry tightens his grip on Louis' hips fucking up into him.

Louis goes slack, letting Harry fuck him mercilessly. He cries out when Harry changes his angle, hitting that sweet spot.

"Yell my name, princess." Harry whispers, keeping up the pace.

"F-fuck. Harry! Oh my God, yes, fuck, gonna come." Louis moans, his hands scratching at Harry's shoulders leaving marks.

"Come for daddy, princess." And with that it became too much.

"Daddy!"

With that, he was coming, streaking himself with white liquid. Seeing him unravel, gets Harry shouting, filling Louis up. Louis collapses against Harry, breathing heavily.

When both their highs have been ridden out Louis attaches his lips to Harry's. The taller boy pulls out, causing Louis to wince, come leaking from his destroyed hole. They sit there, kissing languidly, neither saying a word. Louis feels sticky and gross but it doesn't matter.

"Need to get you home." Harry whispers, kissing his temple. Louis nods, his eyes hazy, his body sore.

"Let me clean you up." Harry mumbles, dressing himself quickly, grabbing some napkins from the picnic basket and wiping Louis down. Once they looked decent Louis fell asleep in the backseat mumbling something incoherent under his breath.

Harry swore it sounded like 'I love you.'

Horrible smut I'm sorry