Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Louis's pov ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I walked into the room and Serena and I locked eyes it was like we were the only ones in the room.

"Hey why don't we go to Nandos and get to know Serena better" Liam asked.

"Ya that sounds like a great idea" Harry replied.

"I second that" Zayn said.

"Okay lads now onto rules about Serena." Niall said seriously.

"Niall I don't need rules."

"Yes you do, alright no dating or kissing or hugging, basically if you touch her your dead." Niall explained.

"NIALL!" Serena replied.

"Niall I hate to say it but, the dating one might be hard." Louis replied

                                 **************************Later at Nandos**********************

Serena had beautiful long blonde waves with a tint of light pink and stunning blue eyes and perfect full lips, she had on a greyish greenish top that was rolled up and had two little pockets with studs on them along with black skinny jeans that were all ripped up, with her meow bag and a black beanie that was covering most of her head along with a perfect smokey eyes and a tint of pink on her lips, she was beautiful.

"So Serena tell us about your self." Liam asked

"Well I like to sing and play guitar." Serena replied.

"Oh so you really are Niall's cousin." Harry joked.

"Really Harry? Really" Niall replied.

"I don't believe that you can play the guitar." Zayn retorted.

"Well I can." Serena replied sassily

"Prove it then!" Zayn Retorted.

"Fine I will!" Serena said starting to get a little irritated.

"No you can't we are in a restaurant." Liam stated.

"I know I was going to use one of Nialls' when we get back." Serena replied.

                ********************************************************************************

Hey guys I know this isn't the best story but this is my first fan fic so please don't hate.

_ Serena :) :P

.