Chapter : 1 what went wrong?

Summary

It all happened at that stupid pool party that I didn’t really wanted to go but what choice did I have? Okay simple I could of  just said no. when one of my best friend Eileen asked me to tag along; how could I say no to her baby blue eyes, but that was one of my greatest mistake in life going to the pool party  that night. 

That night Eileen and I decided to get dress at my house because I was only couple of blocks down from jack's house, yes, Jack Smith he was the most handsome goth a girl would ever see in her life.  He had the amazing deep blue sea eyes and his raven black hair slightly touching his shoulders, his hair was like a dog it was floppy and I loved it.

He was wearing jet black skinny jeans with a white t-shirt what cling onto his figure perfectly with Tokio hotel plastid on the front. He had a piecing on his left brow, black thick eye liner underneath his eyes what just made him look more appealing to the eye.

There was just one word to describe him, a sex god. Jack was the type of guy who only did one night stands, he was one of those guys you develop a crush on but you’ll never think to date him or even take it to another step.

I knew Jack pretty well or that’s what I thought, we went to the same primary school and we got on, well when I say we got on. We dated but not that long okay the first time I entered that school we started dating until year four our leaving party we broke up.

 Then in year six we kissed then he apologise and broke up with me but when we got in high school we grew feather part.

FLASH BACK FINISH

As I sat on the principle sofa, locking my hands together and trying to fight back the tears what threaten to spill The only thing I could hear was my mother shouting at me asking me who is the father of my unborn child.

“Come, Amy we need to know who the father is. Is he in this school” the principle said her voice was very calm unlike my mothers

I didn’t answered I was still shocked that I, Amy Campbell was pregnant with Jack Smith's baby. I could still remember the pool party so clearly like it was yesterday, after a couple of weeks had past I was expecting my period but when it didn’t came I started to panic.

I was a wreck I didn’t know what to do I cried for two weeks straight and then when I did finally build up the courage to buy the pregnancy test, the five minutes I waited to see if I was pregnant. The white stick what I held in my hands held my fate for ever this little white thing.

When the five minutes was up it felt like I was going to have a panic attack when I saw the blue circle by reflexes I quickly dropped the pregnancy test and drop to the bathroom floor. I can only remember myself crying and screaming, I cried myself to sleep straight into two weeks.

 “Amy, do I have to repeat myself again? Who is the father!” my mother screamed waking me up from my thoughts. At that point I couldn’t hold back the tears, you’d probably think crying the whole four weeks I wouldn’t had anymore  tears to shred.

“I’m sorry mother; I’m sorry mother that you are disappointed in me I sorry that I let you down. Sorry that I couldn't be the little girl you want I’m sorry” I shouted running out of the room.   

I ran until my feet couldn’t carry me no more, I was in so much thought that I didn’t even know that I was standing outside of my school building. I was lost  into my unforcus gaze that I didn’t notice that it was raining.

Why did this have to happen to me I said constantly repeating myself in my head while hugging my body.

“Amy. Why are you out here standing in this kind of weather” said a familiar voice. I turned my drench head towards the source of the voice, and standing before me was the sex god.

“Jack” I said his name in a sob.

“What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” he said stalking over towards me.

“I’m pregnant, Jack! I’m pregnant Jack! , I’m pregnant” I said hitting his chest inhaling and exhaling “- and you’re the father” I said slightly spiting the last word out and giving his chest a last and final hit.

It was quite the only nose you could hear was the rain drops hitting the concrete ground.

“W-what do you mean by i'm the f-father?” he said holding both my arms and forcing my gaze to look at him.

That's when I lost it. “Come on Jack you can’t be that stupid not to understand! At the pool party you remember. What did you think that would happen when you didn’t use protection?” I shouted struggling to come out of his grasp.

A/N: Hi this is a new story and I hope you like it is now 1 o’clock in the morning so I probably update this now or wait 4 2morrow. OH and before I forget push the green button XD  Oh and before I forget Tokio Hotel Is actually is  Germany ban and I love Bill Kaulitz .