I bent down and placed my lips on his neck. Leaving open mouth kisses, I asked him the question once more. "Eren, b-baby, please..." I whispered softy. Ew, that nickname.

Nibbling his ear, he groaned. Feeling his hands rest on the small of my back made me heat up a little. "What can I do to go outside?" I asked through my kisses.

"Levi, I haven't thought about it. As long as you be obedient and go by my rules, I'll think about it. Until then you stay here, because I can't trust you yet." He answered.

I stopped my kisses and hugged him. Smiling to myself, knowing there is a way to get out of here other than violence. But I never tried running away...

Fine I'll do it. Tonight I'm gonna escape by force. I bet he isn't that strong. I'll just slip drugs in his dinner. After that I'll run away. Easy-peasy.

Dinner Time~

I grabbed 5 different types of drugs from the bathroom and made the dinner.

One drug was for stomachs pains, one was a drowsy pill, one was-idk what it was for, one was for headaches and the last one was for-I'm not sure either. Crushing them up, I mixed them in the soup.

Why the hell would I care if he gets sick?

I finished the soup and didn't dare to smell it. "Eren! Dinner is ready!~" I called.

He came in and sat at the table. I served him the meal and took off the apron. "Fucking enjoy it, it's specially made for you." I snapped.

He grunted at me and was about to take a spoon full when a little sniffing sound filled the quiet room. "What is this? It smells funny." Eren questioned.

"E-Eh, well it is specially made for you. That's why I added a secret ingredient." I stuttered out.

"Secret? What is it?"

"Eren, it's secret. Meaning, I can't fucking tell you." I crossed my arms.

"Then I won't eat it." He pushed the food away, and it slid to me.

"W-What?! Eren I made this just for you!" I argued. "Please eat it, I already had my fill. Don't waist the food!" Just as I said that...my stomach growled.

Godfuckingdamnit!!!

"Oh? For me? I thought you had your fill. If that's the case, then why is your stomach growling. Levi, what are you hiding?" Eren said darkly. His tone sent shivers down my spine.

"It's digestion!"

"No it's not, eat it."

"What?" I asked.

"Eat. The. Soup." He got up and walked around the table. Leaning over me, he picked up the spoon and took some.

"But I don't want any!" I slapped the spoon out of his hand. It landed on the ground with a metallic sound and made a small mess.

"You'd better eat this right now." Eren's voice was deep and unforgiving. I swallowed softly.

"I-I said I don't want it." I got up from the chair and started to make my way to the bedroom. Eren grabbed my hand and yanked me to the table.

"Fine, then I'll make you." He picked up the bowl. "Open your mouth, or else I'll have to forcefully do it."

"No, I don't want to." I shut my mouth tightly and looked away.

"Levi." He warned.

"Eren~" I called back. All of a sudden, he grabbed my face and forced my mouth open with one hand. Keeping it open, I struggled and bit down on his finger.

Blood spilled out as Eren chuckled, opening my mouth once more. He pushed me down onto the ground and poured the soup in my mouth.

It tasted awful.

The different drugs didn't mix well; I tried to cough it up. A lot of the soup went down my throat and I knew I was in for it.

I started vomiting and coughing violently. My stomach ached, so I held it as my eyes started closing. The drowsy pill was working, and I soon passed out from that along with the other pills.

My system wasn't strong enough to withstand all the pills. I lay there on the floor. Soup, saliva, and throw up was all over the floor.

"So this is what you were trying to do to me, huh kitten?" Eren said. He picked up my body and threw me in the bath.

He cleaned up the mess and put everything away. Washing my body and everything, he put me to bed.

Cleaning his dolls, he finally came into the bed with me.

I was so close. So close to getting away, but I couldn't. Eren is too fucking observant, and I didn't think everything through.

Am I going to die like this? In the hands of the doll maker? How sad. But I can try again, I will keep trying to get away from him.

And I had another plan...

Hey brats! Thanks for reading this chapter. I will update ASAP. Please vote and comment!