Monty watches her in worry, "I'm not going to like this, am I?" he asks.

I see Clarke grimace and she hesitates as she approaches Jasper.

"Clarke, I'll do it," I tell her.

She looks at me, wide-eyed.

"Liz-"

"We both know I was alway a better at practicals back on the Ark," I tell her taking the knife from her.

"Hold down his arm," I order as I make my way to the spear wound on Jasper's chest.

When I bring down the knife into Jasper's chest he screams out in spine-chilling pain which echoed throughout the dropship and the camp.

"Hold him down!" Clarke yells. "Liz needs to cut away the infected flesh!"

Octavia bursts into the room as she scrambles up the ladder with Bellamy following her.

"Stop it! You're killing him!" She cries out.

"I'm trying to save him, Octavia, so either you can help, or you can get out," I tell her focusing on Jasper's chest.

"You can't," Bellamy tells me as he comes up the ladder.

"Back off," Wells says stepping in front of Jasper.

"We didn't drag him through miles of woods just to let him die," Clarke hisses at Bellamy.

"The kid's a goner. If you can't see that, you're deluded. He's making people crazy," Bellamy retorts.

My head snaps up and meets Bellamy's eyes.

"Sorry if Jasper's an inconvenience to you, but this isn't the Ark. Down here, every life matters," I snap at him.

He looks at me. "Take a look at him. He's a lost cause."

"No, he isn't. I've seen a lost cause and Jasper definitely not even close to being a lost cause."

"I've spent my whole life watching my mother heal people. If I say there's hope, there's hope," Clarke says standing next to me.

"This isn't about hope, it's about guts. You don't have the guts to make the hard choices. I do. He's been like this for three days. If he's not better by tomorrow, I'll kill him myself," Bellamy promises.

"If you even touch a hair on his head, Bellamy Blake, I swear to any god that exists that I will kill you," I threaten in a low voice.

Bellamy looks shocked, he had never heard me talk in that way.

He shakes himself out of his state and looks to Octavia, "Octavia, let's go."

"I'm staying here," she replies walking towards Jasper's head.

Bellamy looks at her pleading but realises he won't change her mind and turns to leave.

I watch as he climbs down the ladder and leaves the dropship.

"I'm gonna see if I can talk some sense into that dickhead," I say walking towards the ladder. I turn back to Octavia, "No offence." She just shrugs.

With that, I climb down the ladder and exit the dropship to look for Bellamy.

I look around the camp for a familiar head of curly hair. I see him getting a group of people together most likely to go hunting.

"Hey!" I yell out.

People's heads whip towards me, Bellamy's included.

"We have to talk," I say, looking Bellamy straight in the eye.