"I.. feel wronged to him.. I should says sorry to him, and to the King, to Princess Youngji.. I thought, I will die even before I had apologize... so, thank you Mister, for saving me.."

"Awww! Isn't you cute, guard? There is no need to thank me that much, you are all fine because of your mother.. I just finished it," Jaehwan pats his hair.

"My mother? Is she alright? Where is she now?!"

"Of course, she is safe and sound, don't worry. She is together with Hongbin and Youngji wake people up," Jaehwan calmly says while wearing his cape back.

"Where are you going? " Guard Woohyun asks when he watches Jaehwan is preparing himself.

"You are all fine now, just need some more rest. So, I'm going back now, to my place. Goodbye!" With that he walks toward the door.

"Why?"

"Later,  the castle will be full with people and I don't like a crowded place." More like Jaehwan doesn't get used in a place with a lot of people.

"And, I still doesn't know your name, Mister.."

"Let's me keep that as a secret, boy!"Jaehwan winks to him one more time before smiling widely and leaves the place. He calmly steps out of the castle and back to his place.

I guess this is the last time we met Hongbin, and Youngji.. I'm not a normal person.. goodbye..

He pull his cape tightly then gone in a puff of smoke.

**********************************************

The castle then come alive once again. The sounds of cries and chat fill the entire castle. They had been successful in waking the people up once again.

"Unnie!! I'm so worried! " Youngji cries while hugging Princess Youngsun tightly when she  finally awake.

"Whats really happening now?" Princess Youngsun being all blank.

"It such a long story! Lets just go wake others up!"

Later on, all the princesses had awake and so do the King and Queen, and also their knights.

********************************************

"Son, what have you done this time?" Madam Nam softly asks when they are together inside the medicine's room. She sits on a chair by the bed.

"I'm...sorry omma.. I guess the feel of revenge took over me that time.. I'm really sorry.." Guard Woohyun regretly says.

"I had said to you, your father is really proud when he can sacrificed himself for the Queen.. and do something for your ruler is something that everyone in this castle's dreams! There is nothing I can do now, it's up to the King..." she pats her son's hair slowly.  Then there is a knock on the door.

"Hi! Can I come in?" Hongbin peeks his head inside while smiling sweetly; making both Guard Woohyun and Madam Nam smile.

"Sure, Hongbin. Come in," Madam Nam says while getting up from the chair. "Guess both of you need some time together." With that she walks out of the room.

"How are you feeling right now?" Hongbin asks as he take the seat on the chair and gives a goblet of drink to him.

"What is this?" Guard Woohyun  becomes assured with the suspicious looking drink.

"Just drink it, Princess Youngji is the one who make it.."

"Oh.." he slowly sips the drink." Where is Princess Youngji? I supposed you should be with her, right?