SUDDEN NOTE

As I ever state in the beginning of the story, the princesses are assigned with the different field, but I never mention what it is -_-///

So..here it is!

********

Princess Youngsun (Solar) - The Princess of Vaishya - the leader in transaction. She is currently joins the others gabenor in this field. With Knight Hakyeon, they go to the market, the port, and even checked the data of every ships. She ready to hear if there any problems from their people. She is ready to take control of this field.

Princess Byulyi (Moonbyul) - the Princess of Kshatriya - the leader in art of sword (which is the mixed between sword and dance ) Together with Knight Taekwoon, they monitored the practice of their armies. Sometimes, she learned a new moves from Knight Taekwoon as his father is a master from this field. She mixed this martial art with dance so that the King won't be really worried with his princess that 24 hours with sword!

Princess Wheein (Wheein) -the Princess of Brahman - the leader of clergywoman . She learned a lot from the Queen as the Queen really love reading and poets. She reads a lot of books and join the church every day. A lot of people comes to her to ask an advice, and she don't mind spend her time for that, since it's her job anyway. No matter who it is, she will do her best to help them. Knight Wonshik always with her in her garden, the garden is the most comfortable place to have a talk. She always tell something that she just learn to him, sometimes the things she said too random, but he doesn't seem to be mind though.

Princess Hyejin (Hwasa) - the Princess of textile - the designee in textile . Even from she was small, she really loves clothes, scissors, thread and needle. She is still learning with Seamstress Sandara, but she is mostly designed her own dresses. Knight Sanghyuk always be with her in the sewing room, sometimes makes fun of her if she wrongly cut the cloth.

Princess Youngji. (Youngji) - the Princess of Medicine - the next generation of Hippocrates . Even before she is being crowned, she already interested in this field. She always ask about medical plants to Madam Nam since she knows a lot. Since she had been crowned as Princess Youngji, she gonna start studying intensively with Madam Nam.

******
Vaish·ya

noun : a Hindu of an upper caste traditionally assigned to commercial and agricultural occupations

Ksha·tri·ya

oun : a Hindu of an upper caste traditionally assigned to governing and military occupations

Brah·man

noun

: a member of the highest priestly class of Hindu society : an educated person who belongs to a high social class

—--------—--—---------–

I know this story is still not going anywhere yet, but I already make the drafts  for the kind-of-spin-off for this story. ( My mind keep thinking!! I cant help it!!) I had write the synopsis for KenX(??still not confirmed )  , HwasaXHyuk,  WheeinXWonshik, MoonbyulXTaekwoon.

Am I being over excited? -_-#

Please give me some feedback wether I should right it or not ^^
(I will finish this story first )