Chapter 2 - Meeting Demi Lovato

Next Day:

Demi Lovato walks in wearing a gorgeous pink tanktop and a black skirt.

"Hello, everyone. How's your morning going?"

The class says "good."

Demi walks over to Alyssa and says "Hi, what's your name?"

Alyssa takes out her earbuds and responds with "Alyssa."

Alyssa then puts back in her earbuds.

"Sorry about her", Mr Wrant says

"As long as she's happy", Demi says and then walks back up to the front of the classroom.

"Alright, today I'm going to talk to ya'll about bullying. Raise your hand if you've ever been a victim of bullying."

Half of the class raises their hands.

"Raise your hand if you've ever bullied someone. Cyber bullying counts."

All but three raise their hands.

"Alright, thank you for being honest."

"I used to be a victim of bullying, still am sometimes over the internet. People can be cruel and it hurts. It really does. I want ya'll to think about that next time you think about bullying someone. Hey, Alyssa dear?"

"Yes?"

"Can you please take your earbuds out? This is important."

"Alright." Marissa takes her earbuds out and gently places them on the desk.

"Thank you."

"If you ever see someone being bullied, you need to tell someone. Whether it's a school counselor, parent, principal. Someone that can help. Stand up to bullying and make sure that you don't do it again. It really hurts and those people will never forget about it. Tell someone, help them, and don't let it continue."

Their was a moment of silence and them everyone started clapping.

At the end of class, when everyone except Alyssa was gone, Demi Lovato walked up to Alyssa.

"I'm your sister."

"What, is this a joke? Are you serious?"

"Yes, I was waiting for the right time to tell you. If I told you at a young age, your life would've gotten real caotic. I'm going to stay in Dallas for a while though, so I can spend time with you."

"Alright."

Thanks for reading.

What do you think? Remember to VOTE and COMMENT!

Follow me on twitter @sidney16janzen.

Have a great Saturday! :)