"Oi, Misaka."

"What."

"We should... get out of here... before more of them come."

"Yea... sounds... like a good idea."

The two stepped over the countless bodies of those stupid enough to challenge them. Touma bent down and picked up a baseball bat and patted it on his hand.

"This will probably come in handy." He said

2:30 AM: DISTRICT 7 EAST SKILL-OUT TERRITORY

Tsuchimikado and Awaki were walking coolly through the Skill-Out territories. Behind them was a trail of unconscious delinquents. Several of them were now running away in fear and one was trying to crawl away. Tsuchimikado picked him up by the collar and lifted him slightly above the ground.

"I'm going to ask again, have you this person?" He held his phone which had a picture of Abbondino to the delinquent's face.

"NO, R-R-REALLY I H-HAVEN'T. I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYONE LIKE THAT BEFORE. I-I-I-II-I'M SORRY OKAY?! P-PP-PLEASE L-LET M-M-ME GO." Stuttered the delinquent.

"Tch." Tsuchimikado dropped the delinquent back on the floor who was literally crying in fear.

As they walked past the delinquent who was wallowing in self-pity, Awaki mercilessly kicked him in the stomach.

" Guess they're not in this area..." said Tsuchimikado

" Ah, the only thing here are these worthless scum " Said Awaki coldly.

Tsuchimikado pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

"How can I help you?" Asked an overly polite voice.

"Unabara, I need you to scan the area again."

A satellite in space orbiting earth turned. A couple parts moved and turned.

"You've checked the entire area already. They're not there."

Tsuchimikado closed his phone and looked at Awaki.

"Looks like our friend is going to run into them first." He said

2:30 AM: JUDGMENT OFFICE

Uiharu had finally given in to a break. Her eyes were blood-shot from the amount of work she had been doing. She had given the job to another Academy City hacker in another office as she ate some cookies and drake tea. It was a well-deserved rest.

"Haaa... Dorm supervisor is going to be upset with me. I'm just going to have my precious onee-sama explain things to her for me tomorrow since I'm going to be caught up in another meeting. I hate to burden her though..."

Then Kuroko's phone buzzed. She looked at the notification. It read, 'SHOP LIFTING IN SCHOOL DISTRICT 7'. She plugged her phone into her computer, which brought up footage of the shoplifting.

A man with red hair in a hospital gown was melting a hole through a glass widow. The camera couldn't show his face, only small parts of it. The man in the footage proceeded in taking clothes from a table, but it didn't look like he was really looking at what he was taking. He grabbed a pink t-shirt, shorts and a pair of flip-flops and fled.

Kuroko sat in her chair stunned. It was an extremely unusual sight. She looked at the location, then at the time.

*sigh...

"Uiharu-san, I'm going out for a bit. There's been a robbery."

"But, it's 2:30 in the morning, why don't you have someone else do it."