Their names

*Yuko's POV

Silence...

That's what's feeling the room after I kiss this adorable munchkin.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you my name, I'm--"  I said in my British accent but was cut off by this black hair dude with glasses

"Yuko Akins 17 years of age, class 3-B a British person who came from London and got here in Ouran by scholarship, am I right?" He ask me with his smirk, I smile at him

"Correct! Hahaha you got that right!"  I exclaim enthusiastically, it seems Kyoya was taken aback from what she reacts he somewhat find that... Cute?

"So do you mind telling me your names now? Especially this very adorable person that I kiss" I once again said in a British accent...

" Ah yes, My name is Tamaki Suoh the president of this club clearly known as the princely type"  The guy with blonde hair and purple eyes said with another weird pose. He pointed to glasses dude

"That is Kyoya Ootori the vice president of this club and known as Cool type" Kyoya gave me this fake smile that made me frown... Tamaki then pointed to the twins

"That is Hikaru (right) and Kaoru (left) Hitaachin... Wait..."  He pause and look at the twins intensly "Or was I pointing to Kaoru and then you are Hikaru?"  The twins laugh at what Tamaki said but eventually stop giving Tamaki a smile but I could tell that in their eyes they have this disappointment look... Somehow it made me feel bad...

"Anyways" Tamaki continue and he pointed to the giant "That is Takashi Morinozuka everyone calls him Mori and he is the strong but silent type" I hear Mori grunt as a response...

And Tamaki pointed to the guy I kiss "That is Mitsukuni Haninozuka people call him Honey he is the boy-lolita type" I smile at him but he didn't return it giving me a frown.

"And lastly" Tamaki said with sparkly eyes and pointed to the brunette "That is Haruhi Fujioka he is the natural type"  The brunette smile at me giving me suspicion... I walk to this person and look at him/her intensly...

A grin escape my lips

"What a hot CHICK I'm looking right now" Haruhi blush from what I said maybe because I know that she is gender bending?

The host panicked from what I just said and let all the girls go out.

"Tell me How. Did. You. Know THAT HARUHI IS A GIRL?!" Tamaki said to me shaking me violently making me dizzy

"Umm... Senpai I think she had enough" I heard Haruhi said as she look at me worriedly

And then I got snap I hold Tamaki's wrist and back flip him making the Host shock and the same time confuse.

"I'll explain to you guys everything okay?" I smile at them while my eyes are sparkling.

They nodded and went to the couches.

Guess I need a lot of explaining to do especially to Mitsukuni.