YOUR BETRAYAL

I've been thinking about what Cameron has said....I just think he has been teasing me. Max walked past and then I realized that I completely forgot that today was his birthday. I really should say something. "Hey Max, hey."I said catching up with him. "Oh,so now you remember me."What are you even-"I stopped and realized I had abandoned him.....or did i?"So yeah,I guess you threw away all the fun and games and the dinners all to be a cool kid."Max hissed. I was shocked at the way he treated me now so cold and cruel. "YOU NEED TO STOP BLAMING ME FOR JUST HAVING FUN,I NEVER ONCE FORGOT ABOUT ANYTHING!"I shouted now getting pissed."You now are fighting without problems,ditching detentions and skipping school. You become so much into this popularity that you completely forgot about me."Max said stopping at his locker. "I never did forget about you max. I asked you every time to join us even outside of school. You pushed the opportunity away...these guys aren't bad...you know I thought you would understand...despite our same plight. You act like I disowned our friendship you act like I don't care about you. I even called but your mom said you were unavailable,since when?"I said with watery eyes.

MAX'S P.O.V
I literally can't believe she's trying to play victim here. She just walks past me now,as if I'm a ghost."How do you expect me to feel when someone I truly cared about stabbed me in the back with my own pain?"I shouted at her as I saw those tears fill up those smoky gray eyes."I-i never once turned -my back on you. You pushed me a-away.I tried my best- to hold on to what-is left of us. But I'm too -weak."Andy said stumbling over her teary words. "You don't bother to come to see me anymore. The most fucked up part is that you do this on my birthday. I really feel no sympathy towards you,because I never truly did. I only felt sorry for you."I said smiling. I never really cared anyways . Her eyes was now frightened and deceived I love it."WH-WHY?"Andy said with a shaky voice with tears now pouring out."I never was the one who actually cared to help you that night,Clark sent me. Perffery and Cameron knew too...oops guess you have no friends."I said chuckling. "You're a MONSTER! "Andy shouted in so much agony. "THE BEST PART IS THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT WERE FRIENDS,YOU THINK I ACTUALLY WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND HAHAHA...IT WAS ONLY TO GET PAID,YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME ."I said smiling and loving every moment. Andy walked away crying and deceived she was so pale and hurt. I fucking love it! Then as she was one foot from me,boom! Brittany and her friends beating her down stomping the shit out of her with those heels Andy was still crying balled up. After they were done with her she was so damaged. ...bleeding out not moving she was crying still balled up...then she just went limp. I didn't really expect them to do that...I wanted to help her. But I still needed my reputation. I walked away, chuckling.

CAMERON'S P.O.V

Everyone who was frozen in the hallway we forced to class "Andy! "Perffery shouted out in pain. Andy was barely breathing the cops and ERs rushing to her. They pushed us aside and put her on the stretcher. "Andy!"Perffery shouted trying to run to her but I grabbed him. I was so frightened and shocked I gave him a reassuring hug. I just couldn't get the broken bones that stuck out the sides of her ripped shirt,the blood pouring from her face over the heel marks. Her lifelessly laying there tore open badly. I for one was gonna get what I always wanted.....revenge.

Music:BLACK  VEILD BRIDES*lost it all*