one - sidegirl

alexa above xxx

-------------------------------------

"Right Simon, go." Josh said,

"Playlist: Sidegirl, crazy bmx modded bike race." I spoke, impersonating Simon.

"OIIIII!" Jj, Ethan, Josh, Vik and Simon all screamed as I acted like I hadn't done anything.

The race started and everyone was still screaming from before, except me who was laughing quietly. As the timer ran out I shouted,

"GOT THE BOOST BOYYS!!" And started driving and as everyone carried on screaming and didn't move, I looked behind me on the game and same no one started driving except me. I could hear someone slamming their desk and Josh back away from his microphone screaming with laughter, as if I'd just done something hilarious- which apparently I had.

"Oh my god." I heard Simon say quietly through everyone else's laughters.

"What have I done?" I screamed over everyone else's laughter. The laughter eventually died down as I finished the race,

"Finitoo." I said ending it. I went into the spectator section to see all of the cars still parked at the starting position.

"For goodness sakes." I sighed.

The first clip cut there and I began to drag and drop the next clip into the bottom. I was editing my first ever GTA V funny moments video as a 'side girl'. Filming it had been hilarious, but editing was another story. It was the worst part of my job as a youtuber- editing. A lot of my editing was done by Simon, but that was when my YouTube channel first started and I didn't understand the editing software.

I originally met the sidemen through Twitter, I had seen a few of their videos and tweeted Ethan about good food places in London, knowing we lived in the same apartment complex and the friendship between us started from them. I went on to meet the whole of the sidemen and became close to them all and as my rent lease started to run out on my apartment, instead of renting another month I moved in with 4 of my best friends: Josh, Vik, Simon and Jj. I had lived there for about two months before I started my YouTube channel with the help of all the boys. This was supposed to be the video announcing I was joining the group, and it sure was a funny episode.

"Lunar" I heard Simon giggling from outside my room, stating the name he now associated my face with. I didn't like it, or wasn't used to it. I remembered the first time he called me it.

"10 more?" He said quickly and daringly.
"Fuck 20 questions! This game should be called fucking 100 questions with you Mr. Minter." I giggled, alcohol infused in my system. I didn't swear much usually, but my intoxicated state was the exception.

" Please just 10 more, we've only done 40, we can be playing 50 questions?" He grinned.

"How could I say no to that?" I giggled. We were sat on the roof of the apartment complex that Tobi, Harry and some other friends of ours lived in, looking on on Stratford, London. The party that we had been at had died down but we weren't done with the party yet, hence why we were sat up on the roof.

"Okay, what's your middle name?" He asked. I knew the question was coming, because I had refused to answer this question when we first met and he had been determined to ask me the same question every time he saw me. I expected this to be his first question when we started playing the game, but I figured he must of forgotten about it until now.

I sighed.

He looked at me, then out at the view.

"Lunar." I spoke smiling and looking up.

"Alexa Lunar Thompson." He spoke to himself, testing how it sounded.

"No one except family knows that Simon, you better keep it a secret." I sighed, as if the drunk part of me knew I had done something I wouldn't usually do.

"I promise." He grinned, still looking out in the distance. It wasn't even a cold night, it was just perfect.

"You seriously think it's okay for you to call me that, Simon?" I said, smiling at myself.

"Yes I do." He stated coming in my room and sitting on my bed. I twirled my seat around and looked at him getting all comfortable in my bed.

"How do you think they're going to react?" I said referencing to the fans about me joining the sidemen.

He looked confused for a second before noticing the editing screen behind me and realising what I was talking about.

"I think they are going to be extremely exited and love you even more." He smiled standing up and sitting on the arm of my chair.

"You think?" I said looking up at him.

"I do." He said, smiling.

I didn't say anything back, and continued to edit.

"You've made me forget what I came in to say, Lunar." He said, standing up and walking out. I smiled to myself at his cuteness as he left but got back to my editing, exited to post the video as soon as possible.

--

A/n above is the reason I haven't updated Josh Zerker's Sister for a few days :)