Preparation

Menma's POV

All of us arrived at Training Ground 7 at 5:00. We started to lay traps for Kakashi. Really, it was all one big trap, but Kakashi doesn't know that.

When about a hour past, we were done making the traps.
We still had some time left so we started training for a few hours. -insert learned Jutsus here- When we finished, I sat down on the floor and started meditating. Naruto soon did the same. Sasuke just stared at us.

"What are you doing?", he asked us.
I started to answer, but Naruto interrupted me.

"We're meditating. You're so mad all the time, you should try it."

Sasuke's eye twitched. "I was talking to the smart one. Be quiet and butt out of where you don't belong. "

Naruto's eyes snapped open as he jumped off the ground.

"You wanna fight, teme", Naruto growled. "Let's go right here right now!"

"You're not worth my time, dobe", he scoffed.

My eyes slowly opened as I got to my feet.

"Enough", I said. "We're a team now. So act like it. And we might not officially be Team 7 yet, but we will pass this test. I guarantee it."

Naruto gritted his teeth while Sasuke just huffed.

I inwardly sighed. Why does this have to be so difficult?

"Oh, and Naruto? Interrupt me again and no ramen for a year", I said.

Naruto quickly sat back down and went into a meditating pose. Sasuke just stood awkwardly, until he went on the floor and tried to copy us.

"You're not doing it right. You legs should be a little bit higher.", Naruto said.

Sasuke's eyes widened a bit in surprise. "Hn", he grunted as he adjusted himself.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't mention it.", he grumbled.

For the next half hour we sat in almost complete silence. Naruto would occasionally correct Sasuke on something like his chakra flow or his breathing pattern. After that, we would go back to the peaceful silence.

Kakashi's POV
RIIING! RIIING! RIIING!
"Ugh, shad up..."
RIIING! RIIING! RIIING!
"Leme alone. Go away..."
RIIING! RIIING! RII-"RAIKIRI!"

I stood up, panting, with my Sharingan exposed.

"Stupid clock...", I sighed. I don't even know why I had one. I always woke up at exactly 6:00. I went to bathroom and......started to use the bathroom.

ONE HOUR LATER

RIIING! RIIING! RIIING! "I'M AWAKE!" I yelled as I sat straight up. I looked around and realized I was in the bathroom. Hmm...I must've fallen asleep while doing the number two. Something fell out of my hands as I stretched. Ohhh...I was reading Icha-Icha again. It's not my fault, this one was so boring. What was Jiraiya-sama doing?

2 months ago somewhere far, far away...okay, it was in a desert.

Jiraiya's POV

"I'm running out of ideas! I need some inspiration, pronto! WHERE ARE ALL THE HOT CHICKS!", I yelled out in frustration. Sadly, the only inspiration he got was another blast of sand hitting him in the face.

Stupid search missions. Whatever. I'll just put something down and get this book over with.

Back to present

Kakashi sighed as he walked down the streets, done with getting ready for today. He'd been sighing a lot, he noticed. It started when he got his new team. It was Naruto...or more specifically, who Naruto reminded him of.

'Obito...'

He instinctively put his hand up to the headband covering his eye.

He realized that he was already at the memorial for those K.I.A.
He looked at the name he was searching for. He just stared at it for nearly three hours. And only three words left his mouth.

'I'm sorry, Obito.'

THIRD POV

Kakashi arrived at Training Ground 7 with a closed eye smile, expecting to hear some yelling, specifically from Naruto. When he didn't he opened his eye to see that they were all sitting on the ground sleeping. No, not sleeping. Meditating. He let a smile form under his mask. This team was gonna be interesting.

"Yo!"

"Aaahhhh!!!" Naruto screamed as he jumped in the air. Menma just opened his eyes slowly, while Sasuke looked a bit startled.

"Kakashi-sensei!"

"Hey, guys! This is called the Bell Test. I have two bells on my hip. You three have to get one from me. But of course, one person won't get one. And is going back to the Academy."

He looked at them with a grim face and waited for their reactions. And waited. And waited. Wait a minute.

He got a reaction, but it certainly wasn't the one he was expecting.
All three of them, even Naruto, had this unsettling look in their eyes. A knowing look.

Kakashi narrowed his eye and quickly jumped back.

"Begin!"