Chapter 7

You turn your hips, swinging your legs and push your body up as you kick two Anbu black ops away from you.   You quickly pull out your katana and swing it down wards.  You cut a person's head cling off.   "Y/n-senpai!!! Don't!"   You hear Shin yell as you turn to see his tears.  "Stop it!!!"  He yells and runs towards you.  You slash your katana towards him.

You shoot awake in a cold sweat.   Shin wakes up beside you and asks "Y/n-senpai... Are you alright?" You look up at him as you feel your heart racing.   "Y... Yeah, just a nightmare... I am fine."  You say as Shin hugs you.  He falls asleep against you.   You lean back in your sleeping bag and stare up at the stars above you.   Shin's soft snoring flowing through the air.   "Ha good thing you're awake Y/n, it is your night shift."  Yoshiro says.  You groan and say "fine".  Yoshiro laughs and slips under his sleeping bag.   You sit up slowly and set Shin in his sleeping bag.   He is softly snoring, he looks so calm and peaceful while sleeping.   "You know, while you were gone that week, when he was training under me... He kept asking if you were alright.   He kept almost calling you his mother too, but side stepped it."  Yoshiro says laying on his back, then looking over at you.   You laugh and say "he has called me mother in his sleep too... Maybe I would have had a kid just like him if I wasn't a ninja... If I had a normal life, I would want him as a kid." You look up at the stars.   Yoshiro says "there is a rumour that you are his mother... But with who no one knows... Y/n... There is also a rumour about you having an abortion many years ago..." You sigh cutting him off.   "I don't usually talk about it but... That rumour is true..."  You trail off with a sigh.  Yoshiro sits up and says "So he is your kid possibly then..."  You shake your head and say "he can't be, I made sure that they got rid of the kid, even though..."  You trail off your eyes go wide.  "He couldn't have, could he?"  You mutter.  "Who was the father?"  Asks as he sits in front of you.  You didn't even see or hear him get up.   You blush surprisingly.  "N... N... No one"   You stutter and look away.  "Come on Y/n tell me, I won't tell."  Yoshiro says.   "You wouldn't even be able to say it anyways, you would end up paralyzed in the end anyways."  You mutter.   "What do you mean, Y/n?"  Yoshiro asks.   You close your eyes tightly and say "Lord... Danzō was the father..."  You open your eyes to see a shocked Yoshiro.

Time skip... One day later... Middle of an intense fight.

You jump in front of Shin as a kunai stabs into your back.   Shin yells "Y/n-senpai!!!!!!"   You hug him closely then push him away from you when a katana pushes through your stomach from behind you.   You cough blood and hear "Y/n!!!!!"   You see Yoshiro fighting two other Anbu.  "Shin, get away from me, and take my mask".  You throw your gas mask towards him.   He nods with tears in his eyes.   He straps it on as you pull the katana out from your back along with the kunai.   Your eyes turn black and blue stripes, and with all your sanity you yell "RUN!" You turn and your gas guns in hand.   Yoshiro runs past you towards Shin.  He teleports Shin out of there, with him yelling "Mother!"   You look at all the ninja and Anbu in front of you.   You burst into an insane laughter, the horror and fear in their eyes and their faces.   "To late now boys... It's time to.... DIE!!!"  You say as blood splatters everywhere and the screams and cries of agony fill the valley.........             You kill the last man, as his whimper and begging passes through your ears.   You snap out of your trans.   And look around to see patches of gas, blood and bodies everywhere.  You lean onto your katana and look down at yourself, to see their blood all over your clothes.    You let out a shaky breath.   You see the whole seen before you and scream.   You burst into tears as your hands shake.   You feel someone hug you from behind, their body bigger then yours.   You are shaking so bad and crying hard.   "Y/n..."   You hear.    You clutch your head and cry hard as you look at the man you had just killed.    "Shin didn't see you, Y/n... He is in the locker room right now..."   Yoshiro says from behind you.   You slowly stop shaking and let go of the katana.    "Yoshiro... Put me out of my misery, just say that I was killed when you found me... I can't handle myself anymore..."  You cry.   "I know Y/n... I know"   Yoshiro comforts you.  He places his chin on your head and hold you closely.   He turns you around and looks you in the eyes.  His eyes go wide "Y/n... Both your eyes are blue"  Yoshiro says.   You look him in the eyes and slowly stop crying and ask "they are?"   Yoshiro nods with a small smile.   You then hear "Y/n-senpai?"   You hear Yoshiro yell "Shin go back!  You shouldn't be here right now!"   "Shin, please I don't want you to see me right now"   You beg him. There is only silence till.  "He is gone Y/n... Go back to the locker room and change.  Shin shouldn't bother you right now, I will handle this job."   Yoshiro says.  You nod and say "Okay... Yoshiro".    You teleport back to the locker room and take off your sweater.  You wipe the blood off your hands and then open your locker door.  You pull out an extra clean shirt and you pull off this one.   You slip on your new black shirt.   You take off your blood soaked pants and slip on a pair of clean black tights.   You slip on your sandals again and grab your towel and wipe off your face.  You feel a hand in your shoulder and you look behind you in the mirror.  You see a fellow Anbu there and ask "Y... Yes?"  "Are you alright, Captain?"   They ask.  You shake your head no and burst into tears.  The locker room is extremely quiet.   You slide down the lockers crying.   "Y/n... Come here."  You hear Yoshiro say.  He kneels beside you and then holds his arms open to you.  You practically jump into them and cry hard.  He strokes the back of your head.   "It's okay, Y/n... It is okay." Yoshiro comforts you, and is bring you to sleep.   You relax in his arms and slowly stop crying.   You relax further into his arms.  You then hear "Is she asleep?"  Yoshiro says "no she is awake still, just relaxed and slightly more calm... It is hard for her I can tell... Living through the Third war at such a young age... All the lives she has taken... The pain... Sorrow, things like that... And all in such a young woman... She is strong willed and hearted."   You mutter "if you are trying to be a suck up it is actually working".   Yoshiro laughs and helps you up as you use your towel to rub your tears out of your eyes.  You see that he has dried blood on his arms and face.  You throw the towel at him and give a small smile.  He smiles at you and you turn with a frown.   You put your hair up and let your hands fall to your sides as you hear "even monsters have emotions... You need to hate... You need to snap out of it... Get away from me... Freak... Monster... Killer... Demon... Cruel..."  The voices were all in your head and you know it,  you brace yourself against the lockers in front of you.  Your head feels dissy and your pulse quickens.  Your chest starts to burn and you burst into coughing and then you look at your hand.   It is covered in blood and your eyes widen.  "Hey Y/n are you... Y/n!!!"  Someone yells as you grip your chest and feel your body spasming.   You hit the floor in a thud.    "Y/n!!! She is having a heart attack, someone who's a medical nin?"  You hear.