Chapter 2 "Hyuga Scroll"

Boruto walked to his parents room, It looked clean as always.As he walked around he made his way to a shelf on the wall that had pictures.He looked at eachone.Trying to find a certain one.

There was one with Naruto and His team, One with his Uncle Kiba and Shino and one with team 10 when they were younger.He didn't see his mother anywhere , He never really knew how his mother looked like before but he knew she had the byakugan so he tried looking for a girl with it.

"Found her! Wait thats Uncle Neji"Boruto said

"What! Do I look like a girl to you?!" Neji said angrily in the sky

He didn't find her.He found some pictures of his family together. It was before Naruto had became Hokage, Boruto's eyes started feeling heavy how he missed those days .

Its not like his Father and Him were always bad together I mean they spent alot of time together and Naruto was there the whole time after Boruto needed to get a new arm,He also told him storys like he promised but well the storys got cut short after Naruto was telling him of Zabuza and Haku,It was work season you could say and Naruto had to go back to being the Hokage.

Well Boruto got alittle Impatient time to time.So I guess you could say it got to him that again he missed out on birthday. Boruto moved from place to place looking everywhere for sign of His mother just alone with His father,Well there was the wedding Photo of the two. But still.

'To be honest I don't even know anything about the two'Boruto thought to himself .But how come not many Photos.

He opened a drower, A shoe box was in there ,To his surprise there was alittle brown cylinder in there also with a sherd of a red scarf.

"What the hell?"Boruto said confused picking the to things up ,They both looked old and dirty

"What the hell?"Boruto said confused picking the to things up ,They both looked old and dirty. He was confused on why his parents kept these things they looked like trash.

"Boruto?"Hinata called walking up the steps, Boruto squeezed the things in his hands then put them back in the box then ran to his room.Hinata reached the top and got to his door.He had locked it.She nocked. He quickly put the two box under his pillow.

"Boruto?"Hinata said quietly trying to see if he was awake or not.

No response.

'Byakugan!'She yelled to herself.

Boruto was 'asleep' on his bed. Hinata still felt bad she walked off to downstairs, Where Himawari was .Himawari made sure to keep her mom happy as much as she could until both fell asleep on the couch after watching a movie.
----------------------------------
Boruto sat up then he pulled out the box, He looked down at the cylinder something about it seemed to pull him in and feel like he had seen it before. He then turned to the Scarf .After playing around with the two thing, He looked back into the box which he thought was empty but to his surprise there was a scroll.It had a fire sign on it .

"A A Hyuga Scroll?"Boruto thought to himself. It had Do not open on it.Well....

He slowly opened it. He scolled threw it.

To find out something you must see it.Who has read this will be one with this to see.

He read, He didn't believe it at all.

"Hmph! Yeah right"Boruto laughee

"Well then if its like that, I'll like to see why my mother fell inlove with my father, I want to see why or how she fell and how could she stay with a bastard Like him" Boruto teased.

He laughed for awhile, Until .

The Scroll started glowing.Boruto threw the scroll to the ground.

In bold letter's

I'll like to see why my mother fell inlove with my father, I want to see why or how she fell and how could she stay with a bastard Like him for this long.

Wrote it self on to the scroll, The scroll then started floating.

Boruto was in shock.

Before he knew it eveything went bright.He covered his eyes.He then lose consciousness

-----------------------------

He opened his eyes after feeling like he was falling.He looked down and guess what? He was falling , Falling from the sky to be exact.

"AHHHH!"Boruto yelled.

He saw as the trees got closer and closer, He curled into a ball and forced his eyes shut but before he knew it he felt a pair of arms rap around his stomach. He open his eyes then looked at who it was , He couldn't really see though because the sunlight made a shadow.

The two landed.

"You shouldn't be playing around here, You know?"The Kid said in a plain tone .

He let go of Boruto. Boruto turned to look at him.

 Boruto turned to look at him

He was a boy around his age.Boruto then felt like he had seen him before but in a Photo but couldn't remember eveything seemed blank.

"Ahhm"Neji grunted.

"Oh ah right?"Boruto said lifting a brow , He was a hyuga he could see.

Neji couldn't help but look at Boruto in shock he looked and Sounded like one annoying Uzumaki he knew.

Naruto Uzumaki

Neji just frowned.He then just shaked it off. It had been a few days since he had lost to Naruto during the exams, He happen to have been training near by but he then heard yelling he quickly looked up and saw a boy falling he quickly climbed a tree then caught him.

"Well be careful next time there won't always be someone around to save you" Neji said an a annoyed tone then ran off.Boruto just bit his lip hard. "What a jerk" Boruto said.

He noticed the headband Nej had so he knew he was close to the leaf.He quickly followed Neji's steps.And as he thought he was lead to the leaf but he had lost Neji.Once he got to the gates everything looked different to him.He then looked up at the Hokage Statues.His eyes became big .

"Wha Wha Wha?!"Boruto yelled Last time he check there was 7 statues not 5.

End of dis chapter hope you liked it!