T W E N T Y - T W O

Start from the beginning

We arrive at the bar and it's already very crowded. We walk through the crowds of people finding his friends at a table.

"Can you drive home tonight?" Chris says in my ear so I can hear him over the loud music. I nod knowing he wanted to drink. I didn't have a problem not drinking. Getting totally drunk was never my thing.

A few hours go by and Chris is completely hammered. I don't know if I counted correctly but I'm pretty sure he had about 6 shots of patron and 3 vodka tonics. I don't know how he hasn't passed out yet but he's dragging me to the dance floor.

I try to let loose and have fun as much as I can. I move my body to the music and wrap my arms around Chris' neck as his hands grip my hips tightly. He leans down and placed his lips sloppily against mine. I close my eyes trying to enjoy it but all I can picture is Harry.

Before we left the bar, Chris had 2 more shots of patron. I could tell he was going to pass out when we got back to Niall's place and I'm sure Niall isn't even there so it wouldn't be a problem.

I pull into the driveway and help him out of the car. We slowly walk up the steps as he mumbles things I can't understand. I open the door and let him fall on the bed. I then continue to take his shoes off and unbutton his shirt, taking it off, leaving him in his jeans. I leave him there to change out of my dress and get ready for bed. When I'm in the bathroom I hear him stumbling around. I go back into the room to find him standing up with the lamp in his hand.

"Chris," I say. He ignores me. "Chris, give me this," I try to grab the lamp from him but he tears it out of my reach.

"No!" He says harshly. I roll my eyes.

"You're being ridiculous," I say trying to grab the lamp again. He suddenly pushes me hard backwards making me fall onto the floor. I look up at him in disbelief.

"Don't talk to me like that," he slurs. I furrow my eyebrows, standing up, walking passed him but he grabs my arm spinning me back around. "Where ya goinnnn?" He pulls me close to his body, trying hard to keep his balance.

"Get off of me," I tell him.

"Come on baby, don't be like that," he says, kissing my neck. I try to push him back but even in his drunken state he was stronger than me.

"Chris, stop," I struggle to say as he holds me tighter. His hands slide down to my butt as he continues kissing my neck. I raise my knee and hit him in the balls making him release his grip and lean over grunting. I turn to run but he catches my legs making me fall to the floor.

"Stella," he says climbing on top of me. "Why are you being so difficult princess?" Thoughts of my father flood through my mind. "Just do as I say," he slurs every word more and more, his breath smelling of alcohol. I kick my legs and wiggle myself to try and get out of his grip. "Stop moving!" I ignore him and try harder to get him off of me. "I said stop moving!" He yelled, his hand coming down and slapping me across my left cheek. I stop kicking my legs as tears brim my eyes from the pain. "That's better," he says, finally getting up off of me, pulling me up harshly and throwing me back down onto the bed. He quickly climbs back on top of me, kissing me, missing my lips almost every time. He lifts my shirt up slightly and I slap his hands away. He tries again and again, I do the same, slapping his hands away. He puts his hand around my throat pushing me into the bed, squeezing his fingers around me, making it impossible to breathe. He leans down and whispers in my ear, "stop being a fucking bitch." I whimper as he finally lets go of my throat, making me gasp and cough needing air.

He lifts up my shirt as I cough and I wiggle more trying to get away from him. He again brings his hand down and slaps me across the same cheek making me whimper, tears falling down my cheeks.

The only reason I could escape from him that night was because he finally passed out.

H A R R Y

Week 3:

People take heartache in all different types of ways. Me, never knowing what the fuck heartache actually was, I workout. Lifting weights and boxing helps me relieve my stress. Even though Stella wasn't stress to me, being without her is. I didn't really like the feeling she gave me. I never felt anything like it. I didn't know what it was. She could annoy the hell out of me but I loved the line that formed in the middle of her eyebrows when she was yelling at me.

One night I had just started boxing and I noticed that it was a lot harder for me to breathe. I couldn't punch as hard and I was running out of breath easily. I didn't know what was happening, this never happens.

I think back to the last time I felt like this and immediately thought of Stella. Something's not right.

Thank you so much for reading and thank you so much for waiting! I'm very sorry it's taken me so long to update. I don't really have an excuse for why it took so long. I met my internet friend, who is actually helping me write this book, and I had in mind that I would just pick up where I left off after that. But, I was really busy with work and then I got sick and I'm so sorry. I promise I will start back onto regular updates xx

Also, quickly wanted to say, I know domestic violence can be a touchy subject with some people. If I offended you in anyway, I apologize. That was never my intentions. This story is all made up and I definitely do not condone that behavior.

Lots of love :)