T W E N T Y - T W O

Three weeks later...

S T E L L A

Week 1:

The first day was the hardest. After I blacked out I woke up in a bedroom. The walls weren't the same walls that I was looking at when I woke up the past 2 months. These walls were brown but not a gross brown almost like a beige. The curtains and bed sheets were black along with the pillows. The dresser and closet doors were white bringing some light into the room.

When I woke up Niall was waiting on me hand and foot to make sure I had everything I needed. Honestly, I didn't want anything. All I wanted was Harry. I didn't want food, I didn't want to take a shower either. I had no motivation for anything.

The only thing I really did was sleep. It was the only way I could stop my mind and not think about Harry. But, if I dreamt about him, that almost killed me every time.

By the 4th day, I got up out of bed and got a shower. I couldn't stand being so dirty so I took a shower for two hours, just another way to distract myself. I let myself relax under the water, washing away all the dirt and memories off of me. I went downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat and I saw Niall look at me with wide eye obviously not expecting me to be up. I didn't care, I was just hungry.

Week 2:

By the next week I went to the bar to ask for my job back. I needed to be in some sort of routine again.

Everything was going to go back to the way my life was before, fending for myself, not relying on anyone but myself. The whole time I was with Harry, I always knew that it was going to end someway, somehow. And I think I always just pushed it to the back of my mind because I wanted that to be my life. I wanted to live in my father's name and I wanted to be the EM my father made me out to be. But, some things just aren't meant to happen.

I've started realizing a lot more people order jack and cokes now. It may just be my mind playing tricks on me or I just never paid attention to it before. Everywhere I go and look, something always reminds me of him.

My eyes have slowly started going back to brown. I'm not sure why or how they changed so quickly but I'm kind of glad because I wouldn't want anyone to know what I was.

Week 3:

I met this guy at the bar. His name is Chris. He's very sweet and very good looking. We've been out on a few dates but nothing too serious. Niall is like my older brother now, protecting me from everything. He basically interrogated Chris when he met him the first time.

"Stella! Are you ready? We're already late!" Chris called from downstairs.

"Almost!"

We were going out tonight with a few of his friends, which I obviously never do. I never really had friends to go out with.

I finish touching up the curls in my hair and putting lipstick on, walking down the stairs. Chris smiles at me and kisses my temple when I reach him. He opens the front door letting me go out first.

Car rides with Chris are never silent. He's very outgoing and knows how to make me laugh. He usually sings Katy Perry songs at the top of his lungs while dancing as much as he can in his seat. Any chance he gets he always tells me a joke, or tries to tell me a joke, he thinks he's pretty funny.