S E V E N

S T E L L A

We finally arrived at Harry's house and I was relieved to get out of the car. I wasn't speaking to him because I didn't really know what to say. I should be scared of him but, honestly, I'm not. I have no sense of fear when I'm around him which doesn't make any sense to me considering he killed two guys right in front of me.

I followed him through the front door and what I saw, I wasn't expecting from him. His house was huge and everything was white. The couches, the walls, the cabinets, the lamps, the tables, the floor was white marble, every inch of the house was white. As I walked around more, I noticed the décor was black. The couch pillows, the curtains, the coasters on the coffee tables and he was also wearing all black. He's a very simple man.

"Follow me," I heard a deep voice say. I turned around and saw Harry standing by the grand staircase. I walked over as he turned around and walked up the stairs. We got to the top and turned right down the hall, white doors and white carpet. So many rooms, I wonder what's in all of them. Why does he need so many rooms if he's the only one living here? We stop at the very last door at the end of the hallway and he opens it. He walks in before me and just as I expected everything was white expect for the pillows. "You'll be sleeping here. There's a bathroom right over there with fresh towels and everything else you need," he turned around and started to walk out.

"Harry," I said. But, he just continued walking out and closed the door. "Thank you," I whispered. I turned around and flopped on the bed, I really am exhausted, but I need to get out of this dress and into the shower. I walked into the bathroom and saw the towels Harry was talking about. I took my dress off and turned on the water and got right in. I relaxed under the new, warm temperature. I hummed in relief as I washed myself, trying to scrub the memory of Harry murdering someone in front of me. I finished, turning the water off and getting out. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself. I refuse to put that dress on again so I decided to look in my room for some clothes. I went to the beautiful white dresser and opened the drawers. Empty. I turned around and noticed a closet, I opened it. Also empty. I jumped and almost screamed as I heard the bedroom door bust open.

"What are you doing?" Harry said looking me up and down.

"I- I just took a shower and I was looking for clothes." He rolls his eyes at me, almost in anger and slams the door. I go after him, confused as to why he left. "Harry!" I called down the hallway, I saw him walking down the staircase, I ran after him. "Harry!" I said again. I got to the bottom and grabbed his wrist to try and turn him around but, he was too strong for me. I ran in front of him so he would look at me.

"Fuck, Ella, put some clothes on," he said, shielding his eyes.

"If you wouldn't ignore me you would know I'm trying to ask you for some!" I screamed. I'm so annoyed. He pushes me up against the wall, our faces close. I was breathing heavily, not knowing what to do or say next.

"Never, yell at me again," he said. He takes his shirt off and hands it to me. "Go back upstairs!" He says, his voice rising and falling with every breath. What did I do to make him so angry?

I walked back upstairs and into my room, pulling Harry's shirt over my head, it's long and goes down mid thigh but I still wish he would of given me pants. I go into the bathroom and grab my underwear that I took off earlier before my shower and put them on. Not what I wanted, but, it'll do for now. I noticed my room felt hot from the steam in the shower I just took so I decided to open my window. I walked over, trying to open it but it wouldn't budge. I looked at it more closely trying to see if something was stopping it from moving and I noticed there was a lock on the outside of it. Looks like someone didn't want me to escape.

All I did was sit in my room, doing nothing. This place was so boring. My stomach started growling because I didn't get to eat at that diner. I walked out of my room and downstairs to the kitchen. I open the cabinets ready to eat. What the hell does he eat? Protein bars, protein powder and peanut butter. Nothing that I can eat. I look through the drawers looking for a take out menu or something. I notice one from a pizza place and my mouth begins to water, that sounds so good. I forgot my phone upstairs in my clutch so I closed the drawer and ran up the stairs into my room. I grabbed my phone and began dialing the number on the take out menu, walking back out of my room. Looking down at my phone I didn't notice Harry right in front of me so I ran straight into his chest. I looked up and he grabbed my wrist.

"Ouch, Harry, you're hurting me," I winced.

"Give me the phone."

"What? No. It's mine."

"Ella, just fucking give it to me," he said to me. I place it in his hand and begin the turn around. "Stella," he says. I stop and turn around to look at him. "Just ask next time." He pushed the send button from the number I dialed earlier and put it up to his ear. "What do you want to eat?" He asked me.

"Cheese, please," I said softly.

"Hi, yes, can I have a large cheese pizza?" I smiled and walked back to my room, not even caring about my phone. I was just so damn hungry.

About 40 minutes later, the doorbell rings. "Thank you," I hear Harry say. "Stella! Food is here!" I walked downstairs and noticed he wasn't in the kitchen so I walked into the other room and noticed he was sitting on the couch with the pizza on the coffee table, already eating a slice. "What do you want to watch?" He asked me, almost like he sensed I was standing behind him. I walked over and hesitantly sat on the couch next to him.

"Can we watch Taken?" I asked him. He stopped and the room went silent. I started laughing. "I'm kidding!" I laughed some more.

"That's not funny," he said smirking. "What do you want to watch?"

"Harry Potter?" I asked. He nodded and turned it on. I grabbed a slice of pizza and ate it so fast.

"Are you hungry?" Harry chuckled. I had a mouth full of food so I just nodded. "By the way, that joke you made earlier was kind of funny, just don't do it again." I nodded and continued eating. I don't have energy to really argue with him I'm just hungry.

The pizza was gone and the movie was halfway over and I was beginning to fall asleep. My eyes became heavy and slowly shut.

The next morning I woke up, still on the couch.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Thanks guys, all the love and so much more xx