Epilouge.

"You killed her?"

After everything that they went through, he had taken her life. This was the dark side of Bollywood that no one liked to speak about.

"Listen Aisha. I know it must be a lot to take in. But I wasn't planning on killing her."

"Why did you join Armaan's crew?"

"I joined his movie because I needed an alibi. I was just a mere assistant, that's it. No one would have known the relationship between Natasha and I. And then I met you. It just made me feel even more guilty about what I have done. I'm not a bad person, Aisha. I've just done things that I'm ashamed of."

"You killed someone Abhi and you put the blame on somebody else. You ruined somebody's life for nothing. Can you give Armaan back his two years? No! And what if I do something wrong. Will you kill me too?"

"No! I can't imagine hurting you. But if things don't go my way. I tend to do it otherwise. When I found out that you were in love with Armaan. I couldn't control myself. It's like every single girl I have loved is always taken away from me. First Natasha, now you. How long is this going to run for? But this time, it's going to be my win."

Armaan and Chris walked over to their room ready to attack. They tugged at the door knocking. No one approached the door.

"Shit! Is he aware?"

Chris put his ear against the door.

"Is anyone even inside?"

There was a scuffle outside as a girl was struggling with a bulky man.

"Aisha!"

Chris noticed Abhi taking Aisha away against her will.

"Come on."

They quickly bolted to the elevator.

"Shit."

"Try the stairs."

Armaan and Chris quickly ran down the flight of stairs to catch up with the two.

Aisha was being dragged by Abhi, as he arranged for a taxi. They dashed off, to find them already seated.

"Taxi!"

Armaan frantically halted one, as they frantically sat in.

"Follow that vehicle!"

Abhi came close to her, making her question his sudden advances.

"You have to come with me."

"Wait. Why?"

"Armaan is staying here right. He can't see you. Else that drunkard will be sprawling back to you."

"So he is here?"

"How did you know?"

Aisha didn't say anything.

"That's it. You have to come with me!"

"Faster! Faster! Where is that bastard taking her?"

Armaan was getting furious by the minute. He couldn't afford this. He lost Natasha once, he can't let this happen again.

The chase turned intense as they raced the other vehicle. In no time it turned into another street. They turned in various streets till the vehicle halted into a old area.

He hopped out of the car, as Aisha followed him.

"Wait."

Armaan and Chris got out as well as they discreetly parked in another lane. Abhi wasn't forcefully taking her, however Aisha had no choice but to follow. Armaan raced off, but Chris stopped him.