That Movie Wala Moment.

The red cloth slowly slipped away from their faces, as their true colours were about to be revealed to one other. Aisha stood firmly in her position, clenching onto her braclet. She had a sudden urge to run away. However she was hypnotised by the dialouges said by Mr Saaru. He seemed to improvise right on the spot. And his deep sexy voice made the dialouges sound more sensual than it was. The drapes were finally removed as the lights remained.

"Shanaya?!"

"Your dialouge?!"

Mr Deo was shouting across the scene. Huh?! Aisha remained quiet.

"Raghav, turn on the lights!"

The lights were all turned on, before Aisha could even flinch. Her eyes met that of the devil's, when he immediately repulsed at the sight of her. They were so close to one another, that he stepped back straight away, pushing her to the side. Aisha tried to get a grip of herself, as Armaan stared  at her with complete shock. He was not expecting to see the same girl he had ranted on about all day.

"Tum?!" (You).

Aisha couldn't find herself to say anything, as she was completely consumed by fear.

"What are you doing on the set of my film?!"

Armaan shouted at her, furious.

"Are you following me now?!"

"Nahin, I'm here because.."

"Oh great! She talks. Why are you talking now? I'm guessing you didn't say anything, so you could sabotage my very first shot, right?!"

Aisha was taken aback as he interrogated her like a thief had been caught stealing.

"Look, I wasn't trying to sabotage your shot. I'm only here because your.."

"Deo Saab!"

Everyone stopped to stare at the lead heroine. Shanaya Singh was standing at the rim of the scene with a tense look upon her face.

"I'm so sorry sir! I was late for my shot, because kisi ne mujhe lock ki thi dressing room mein." (Someone locked me in my dressing room.)

She looked tense.

"I don't know who it was. And by the way, who's she?!"

Shanaya looked at Aisha with outrage.

"Have you replaced me so fast?"

Deo and the rest of the crew stared at Aisha as they put two and two together. Armaan couldn't be anymore enraged at this girl's audacity.

"I think I have an idea of who the culprit is."

Aisha swored in her head she had nothing to do with it. She was just looking for her braclet and for Deo Saab. Only till Armaan appeared and she was caught like a deer on the spot. Armaan still had his grip on Aisha as he pressed her arm harder, matching the level of his anger.

"It's none other than woman child here. I know people like her. She was desperate for a job, so she came back to me. And then she decided to lock Shanaya in her vanity van, making us think that she wasn't co-operating with the team. And then Shanaya would be replaced with this duplicitous girl."

Aisha tried to remove herself from his harsh grip and his blazing gaze.

"How dare you! Do you not think before you speak? I promise you Deo Saab, I had nothing to do with this. Mr Saaru is only speculating."

'Pfft, she's probably a struggling actor whose looking for her big break."

Aisha managed to free herself from his grip which caught Armaan off guard.