The Kapoor Mansion.

Aisha reached her hostel in no time. She walked right past Sister Maria, greeting her with her a small smile, with less enthusiasm than her usual one.

She made it to her room as she found Shreya with her headphones plugged into her ears, laying on the bed with her laptop. She was sipping from her coffee cup, as she noticed Aisha walk in.

"Woah, girlfriend. Why the long face?"

Shreya took out her earphones and joined Aisha on her bed. Aisha didn't even know where to begin from.

"First of all, relax. You look like someone murdered your favourite star."

"Oh Shreya. I hope that day never comes. But as ironic as that sounds. I do actually want to murder a particular star right now."

"Who?"

Aisha tried not to weep in front of Shreya, as she explained everything that had occured during the last few hours of her life.

"What a jerk?! Although I'm not surprised. I mean have you heard about the case of his ex girlfriend?"

"Armaan had a girlfriend? Oh please! Can someone tell me that was a joke?"

"No joke. Her name was Natasha Dobriyal. Her father is a really famous contractor. Her family has been circulating in the South Bombay society for years. That's how Armaan and Natasha met. Through their families. She was an upcoming model, plus she was known famously for her lingerie shoots. She was mainly a Kingfisher model. Armaan and Natasha were the hottest couple in the Sobo society. Though as hot as they were, the more hot headed behind closed doors. Apparently they used to fight a lot. And those heated fights, lead to Natasha's death."

"What! Wait.. Natasha's dead?"

"This was all over the news? Your a fan of glamour, how have you not heard about it."

"No, I knew about Natasha Dobriyal. But I never really dug into the news of the high society. I just followed the goss on my favourite stars. Like, it's strange. But I never really knew about Armaan's debut, when I came here."

"Oh, well I will fill in all the details. The night before she died, she was dining with Armaan. A few witnesses came forth and said they caused a scene at the restaurant they were dining in. They were talking, until Natasha cracked it and threw wine all over Armaan. A few hours later that night, she was found dead in her bedroom. No body was home, except here. There were pills scattered all over her room floor. According to forensics; her cause of death was due overdose of pills. Yet, everybody was shocked to know she committed suicide. She was a successful model and she was about to debut in a film by a really famous director. I mean even if she and Armaan had issues. I don't think it would drive her to suicidal thoughts. It's a really strange case."

"Are you implying she was murdered?"

"Well, the circumstances of her death is already so suspicious. Armaan was immediately accused of being the prime suspect. Because apparently that night, he was completely intoxicated and he was reported to be furious by the humiliation he received that night. He was the only person who had the motive to kill Natasha. But it was only circumstantial evidence. So he was acquitted from trial. I think that's partly the reason why he is becoming an actor now. He is trying to redeem his image."

"Pfft! I'm not surprised. With the way he behaved with me today, implies he could be the one responsible. He doesn't have a heart at all. I wonder if it beats at all. Or is it just plain dead. Yeah, he's handsome. But he's also conceited, arrogant, disrespectful, heartless and I can go on and on. With the way he is off screen, I don't think anyone should go watch his picture. He's such a monster."