Let's Play A Game. It's Called Love.

Friends? Aisha was now friends with the most notorious man in Mumbai. She still couldn't process in her mind how things had turned out today. She kept tossing and turning in her sleep, only thinking about the encounter with Armaan in the pool.

The next day, Aisha got up and decided to curl her hair nicely, leaving it free and flowy. Just like the mood she was in. She kept her outfit sweet and flirty. She put on a grey off shoulder knitted top and paired it with her faded blue jeans. As soon as she was content with her overall look, she stepped out of the hotel joining the rest of the bandwagon.

The bus arrived at a beautiful vineyard, as they all waltzed through the grand entrance. Aisha had a thing for gardens, recalling the Kapoor backyard. She envisioned the vineyard as yet another magical garden that she was habitued in discovering. She looked up at the enchanting towers, where she could imagine herself as a princess watching the world below her. Deo saab had chosen a very exquisite looking location to wrap up their film. They were directed to a long banquet table that was encircled by a heap of chairs. Everyone took their respective seats, as Aisha sat next to Abhi, while Armaan joined her on the opposite side. Aisha tried to avoid any sort of eye contact with him, still trying to reel from the words they shared last night. Her body wouldn't stop shaking, whenever his eyes met hers. She could feel Armaan's gaze burning into her, as she pretended that she was fascinated by her surroundings instead.

She sighed in relief as Deo decided to raise a toast. Feroz was going around pouring wine into everyone's glass. Aisha refused politely, leaving Armaan surprised by her rejection. He was glad that she didn't drink. She didn't need to, when she was so naturally entertaining. He preferred seeing her in her true state. Not that he didn't want to witness it. He conjured all sorts of images of Aisha intoxicated, as he chuckled to himself. Once everyone's glass was filled, Deo lifted his glass first, while everyone followed suit. They all chanted after him.

"Cheers to Ishq Wala Love!"

Aisha felt embarrassed since she had nothing in her glass.

"Aisha, you don't drink?"

Deo saab asked right in front of everyone. It piqued Armaan's interest even more as he intently looked at her. Aisha could feel her face going tomato red as she could feel everyone's gaze on her. Aisha realized how she lied to Armaan about her age from the first day they met. Although it shouldn't matter, but she didn't want to blurt that out so soon to him. And she was turning 18 soon anyway. So it would technically turn true.

"I don't need to drink, when I consider myself naturally entertaining."

She winked. Everybody laughed at her joke, aware of Aisha's bubbliness on set. Armaan splattered out his drink, as he quickly consumed it in time. It was as if she just read his mind. Aisha gave Armaan a look of confusion. What if he knew that she had lied to him? How many more lies was she going to tell him? He met her eyes, putting his glass down. Armaan cleared his throat, not leaving his gaze from Aisha whose cheeks were flustered.

He began his speech.

"I just want to wish the entire team here a huge congratulations. I want to thank each one of you for making my debut film so special. I couldn't have asked for a better team of people to work with. I also want to thank my director for believing in my talent and giving me the opportunity of a lifetime that was almost handed to SRK sir. Believe it or not. I consider myself extremely lucky to be cast as the hero of this film. I couldn't have asked for a better co-star than Shanaya Singh. You have been an absolute delight to work with."

Shanaya smiled widely. She couldn't believe Armaan would even say something like that about her, knowing his brooding attitude on set.

"But I also want to thank someone really special. This person has stood by me through my most toughest moments. I know I haven't been exactly kind to this person. But despite all that, this person has been enduring and strong throughout the whole process of this film and has been the most loyal person in my life so far. I'm pretty sure you guys know who she is."