Chapter 11 - Longest 8 Months Of My Life...

It was around one-thirty when me and Adam finally came downstairs. I headed into the kitchen to make us a sandwich when Carla (the whore Darren always slept with) came in with a smirk plastered to her face. That's when I good mood started plummeting downwards.

"Hey, loser. I see you took your place back in the kitchen," I started shaking slightly, she huffed when she saw my wedding ring. "I can't believe someone would actually marry a weak, pathetic slut like y-" I grabbed her hair and threw her against the wall. NO ONE will disrespect me like that. I grabbed her by the foot and dragged her outside into the clearing. I saw that some of my pack was following me with curiosity and amusement in their eyes. I needed to get this anger out somehow so might as well put this bitch in her place.

"Shift." I said calmly, trying not to let my anger overtake me. I was shaking violently, meaning Tara wanted out.

"Why should I? You're not worthy enough to fight me." She said cockily as a smirk played on her fake lips. That's when I lost it and Tara took control.

"YOU DARE DISRESPECT ME! I SAID SHIFT!" Tara demanded, shifting into my white wolf. It was obvious she was fighting the command but I was stronger than her. She shifted into one of the smallest brown wolves I've ever seen. I started laughing uncontrollably in my head. This... This 'thing' had no chance against my oversized and powerful wolf. I was about twice her size.

She looked at me with shock, clearly she hadn't seen me fight and win against her Alpha. The shock faded quickly as she snarled at me and attacked me. I easily avoided her as I used her momentum and swung her into the brick wall, satisfied as I heard her ribs crack. She got up with a slight limp and charged at me again, going to my throat. I ducked as she flew over me and landed on the ground with a thump. I ran over to her and stood overtop of her, barring my teeth and growling fiercely showing my dominance. She surrendered.

'Who's the weak, pathetic slut now?' I linked her as I got off of her. That's one of my perks with being a Blue Spirit Wolf, I can link any wolf and not just the ones in my pack. I walked over to Adam, still in wolf form, who had an amused look on his face.

'Im glad you think this is funny.' I glared at him. With a huff I laid down at his feet, facing the pack. He just chuckled but is face soon went serious.

"Training starts immediately. Everyone to the clearing now!" He yelled in his Alpha voice. I purred in pleasure at his command. He knew what that did to me and from the look on his face, he meant to do that. I growled playfully and shifted into my human and jumped into his arms. I laughed when he started tickling me while kissing my face. A growl ripped through the crowd. Our eyes turned black, knowing it was Darren. Finally, someone other than me is going to put someone in their place.

"Don't touch my mate you-" Darren didn't have time to finish before Adam had him by the throat.

"She is not your mate! She is MINE! Now unless you want to start a war, I suggest you shut up and stay away from MY mate and MY unborn child!" Adam yelled as he threw Darren to the ground. I was shaking again. How dare he scream at my mate like that! Darren meant nothing to us. Adam was our mate and always will be!

~Beginning of Training~

I had Blake paired up with Kyle, Cole paired up with Miles, Jack paired up with Darren's Beta, Michael, and Adam was helping me with Darren and the other pack members.

So far everything has gone smoothly. Everyone has been afraid of me since this morning. At the moment I was training a sixteen year old boy named Jason and I could tell he had great potential.

As I was about to show him what to do and what not to do when fighting in human form, I heard a dramatic sigh coming from one if the divas. Chelsea. I walked over to Antwon, her trainer, to see he was beyond frustrated.

"What's going on here?" I asked harshly, not in a very good mood. Ya know, being pregnant and all.

"She won't listen, Des. She thinks she doesn't need to train." He grunted.

"And why do you think this?" I was glaring at her as I spoke. She smiled cockily.

"Because my mate will protect me, duh." Her voice sounded like a dying rat.

"Have you even found your mate?" This argument was useless. I hate people who think they don't have a care in the world.

"N-no." She stammered. Wow..

"And what were to happen if there was a rogue attack or if you were out for a walk and there was no one to help you? You would be helpless and die," I raised my voice as I got up in her face."Do you value you life!" I yelled at her. She nodded her head 'yes'.

"THEN START TRAINING!" I screamed as I stalked off towards the house and into the kitchen in search for some chocolate. I heard Adam come in behind me and he wrapped his large arms around me as he hugged me from behind, calming me down.

"Shh, calm down babe. We don't want to upset the baby." He said in a calming voice as he laid a gentle hand on my stomach.

"I know, but I'm sick of people who think they know everything. It's just so frustrating." I sighed as I leaned into his chest. "I just want this to be over with so we can go home and raise our baby together. As a family."

"I know baby. I know" I heard the screaming of my brothers and the twins as they argued.

This is going to be the longest 8 months of my life...

---

A/N ~ hey, sorry guys its a little shorter than expected >< hope you like it! I'll let you know about the baby/babies in the next chapter ;)

Love,
Sweetie 💖💋