Chapter 9 - This Is Where The Fun Begins

I woke up the next morning in the worst mood possible. I can't believe I have to go back to my old pack and train the mother f***ers that ruined my life. I've had this bubbling in the pit of my stomach since last night that just wants to explode in a hate fire I was so angry but Tara, on the other hand, couldn't wait until we got there. What they did to us changed her into a torturing chamber. She loved the painful screams of those who she loathed and so did I.

After I put all my stuff into my Chevy Avalanche I hopped into the passenger seat while Adam sat in the drivers and Blake and Cole sat in the back. I couldn't help but notice how Blake and Cole stiffened when they felt the tension roll off me in waves. Adam had to hold my hand the entire way to keep me calm.

It took us about three and a half hours to get there by car and it was the worst car ride ever. The entire time I couldn't help thinking about all the pain I'm going to bring those who hurt me and made me the way I am today.

"We're here." Adam said in a soft voice. I started to shake violently as Tara decided to make an appearance as my crystal canines grew as well as my white claws digging into my leather seat.

"Des get out before you shift. NOW!" I didn't bother waiting as I pushed the car door off the hinges and jumped out shifting with a loud snarl, into one of the last pure white wolves, mid-air landing on all fours. I was glad my blue strips had faded over the years.

I stood there in front of the Midnight Pack house as their pack started flowing outside to see the pack that would be training them. Ha! They had no idea what's coming for them. They all starred at me, some with awe and some with shock. I took one threatening step towards them, getting ready to let Tara take control, when Adam stepped in front of me warning me to wait. I huffed and nodded my head.

'Just walk beside me Des, and try not to start any fights.' He laughed at the last part, which earned his some curious looks.

'Don't count on it.' I told him. He just smiled and started walking with me by his side.

"I want to speak with Alpha Kayez." He raised his voice. I let a very vicious snarl erupt from my throat as the mention of his name, which scared most of the Midnight pack members but mine stood strong and menacing, knowing the hate they carried for Darren.

"I am right here, Alpha Wolfe." Came his deadpan voice. How dare he speak to my mate like that! I curled my lip back, showing my clear while canines, and let out a fierce growl towards Kayez.

'Know your place, Kayez!' I yelled through his mind. He looked at me and widened his eyes and then growled at me. That's when she lost it.

"Desiree don't!" He yelled aloud and their pack gasped as I let Tara take control and launched myself at Darren. I tackled him to the ground and pinned him in a matter of seconds. He shifted into his wolf which gave him a little bit of room to push me off as I landed in the ground on my paws and waisted no time charging at him, going for his throat. He dodged, which I had expected, and used his force and swung him into a near by tree, knocking the tree down. I sped towards him, using my incredible speeds, and locked my jaw around his throat. He was thrashing around trying to get out of my hold as I growled loudly and bit into his neck, tasting his blood. He went limp in my arms showing that he gave up and submitted.

Satisfied, I let go of him and trotted back over to Adams side with a wolfy grin and plopped down. He laughed as he scratched behind my ear, I closed my eyes as I felt the familiar tingles shoot through my head and body. I was brought back to reality as some bitch screamed,

"You can't to that to an Alpha?! You bitch!" I started seeing red. This was the chick that always beat me up in the hall at school.

"Ho-ly shit..." Blake and Cole said simultaneously. Her comment made a lot of my pack growl, snarl, and some shift.

I took slow and dangerous steps towards her. She needs to learn her place with me and fast. I am sooo going to enjoy this. I let Tara speak for this one. Tara's voice is different from mine, evil and wickedly different.

'Well, I believe I just did so shut your god damn mouth before I tear your head off and let your pack watch as I tear your lifeless body limb from limb and feed them to a pack of wolves and eat your heart for dinner! I suggest you learn you place and fast, wench!' The look on her face after that made Blake and Cole burst out laughing. Like, literally they were crying and on the floor. Adam smacked them on the head. That reminded me...

I shifted back and watch as everyone stare at me in shock and recognition. I wonder where my brothers could be. I thought to myself with an evil grin plastered on my face. Adam grabbed me by the waist and kissed me, obviously wanting to state his claim over me while Darren was watching me. I kissed him back just as passionately and he pulled away. Now where was I? Oh yeaaa..

"Kyle and Miles, get your asses out here NOW!" I screamed in Tara's voice so they wouldn't recognize me. I turned towards Blake and Cole and they had a malicious grin on their faces. I motioned them to come here, Blake took my left side as Cole took my right. I watched as Kyle and Miles stepped out of the house with bed head and each had a girl hanging off them. They looked horrible, with bags under their eyes and stubble on their chin. Their dark brown hair dull of any life.

I put on a fake smile and let the danger twinkle in my eyes.

"Hello brothers," Their eyes widened and they ran towards me, expecting to wrap me in a hug but stopped as soon as they meet my eyes, "Meet your trainers, Blake and Cole." They stood sone still with confusion written on their faces. I just walked away, leaving Blake and Cole rubbing their hands together and laughing evily for effect. I smiled,

'Stupid Gumballs.' I linked them and they just continued laughing. I walked over to Darren and stuck out my hand that had my marriage ring on it.

"Nice to see you again, Alpha Kayez. I'm Desiree Wolfe and this is my mate, Adam." He shook my hand and I felt the tingles but not nearly as strong as Adams since he rejected me and I accepted the rejection. "As head of all the training and security, I'm in charge of training as far as your pack and may I say, good luck because you'll defiantly need it." I said the last part slowly to make sure he heard me. He nodded with wide eyes.

"Now, will someone please show my pack to our rooms?" I yelled across the field of people just standing there. Still starring. My anger rose. "NOW." every one started scurrying around, some going to get our rooms set up, some getting our bags.

This is where the fun begins.

---

A/N ~ hey guys, sorry about the late update >< haven't gotten around to it I guess. Those of you who have sticked with this book, thank you :) and please feel free to check out my other book I Can't Believe This.

I can't wait to see what Desiree has in store for the Midnight pack! :D