Chapter 3- It's All To Much...

We sat there staring at each other for what seemed like forever. It looked like he was having an internal battle with his wolf.

'Go to him!' my wolf demanded. I did as I was told but before I could take another step in his direction, he had me pinned against the wall with a disgusted look on his face. Then he said the sentence I never thought me or my wolf would hear..

"I, Darren Kayez, reject you, Desiree James, as my mate!" he screamed in my face and let me drop to the floor. That's when all hell broke loose for my wolf. We literally broke down right there. God, it hurts so much! I could hear Tara crying as she tried calling to his wolf for support, but Darren blocked us out. I was holding onto my chest above where my heart was, it felt like someone was stabbing me over and over.

After an hour of crying, I headed upstairs with one thing on my mind. I have to get out of here.

I went into my room, got my duffle bag from under my bed, and started putting as much stuff in there as possible. I had saved up about $300 just in case something important happened. I packed my money and picked up a piece of paper and started to write on it:

Dear bitches,

I am leaving this 'hell hole' and moving on from this life. Don't look for me because your not going to find me and I don't want you to. Oh yea and dad, did you know I have Alpha Blood? Yea, thanks for telling my I was adopted... And Darren, I hope you find another Alpha Female out there worthy of being a Luna.. Not! And father, again, it's not my fault mom died! I am sick and tired of people blaming me for her death when I literally had nothing to do with it.. And lastly, Kyle and Myles, I wish you the best of luck finding your mates, but I swear, if I find out that you treated them the same way you did me.. I will not hesitate to kill you. No one deserved the life I had.. See ya bitches.

Love, Desiree!! ^^

After I was done, I folded the note and put it neatly on my bed. I walked over to my window and opened it up, grabbed my bag, and jumped out the window. Since I haven't shifted yet, I had to run on foot. As I took off into the woods, I took one last look at my old life. I had one thing to say... "Suck it!" and with that I ran.

I ran and ran until I felt like my feet were bleeding. I stopped to take a look around and found myself in an unknown territory. That was weird, I usually keep track of where I am. Oh well. I ran a little longer until I couldn't anymore. I collapsed and that's when everything from the last 12 hours flooded into my mind. I started crying, thinking of my mate, and clutched at my chest. The pain.. The suffering.. It was all to much..